Kate Moss For TopShop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was goofing around the studio in my panther dress a couple days ago, i thought i'd share the pics :smile: it's a lovely dress, even though it's a wee short...

_DSC0042ab.jpg

_DSC0043ab.jpg

_DSC0045ab.jpg

bought some other KM Topshop stuff, will share pics soon if anyone's interested :heart:

kutschi, wow that panther dress looks incredible on you!! please post pics of your other KM items!:flower: pretty please?

wow kutschi the panther dress looks amazing on you, i havent seen it on anyone looking that good!! the photos are really sweet too!! Go you!

awww, thanks you guys :blush::blush::blush::blush:

and lucy92 , i'll take the pictures of the other item on the weekend. if that's alright :flower:

xx

Nice pictures :smile:. I wish it could look as good on me!
I've received the fringe jacket this morning!! It arrived in a few days, which is really pleasant. It was really worth buying, it fits perfectly and the sleeves are long enough, even if you're tall. Thing is, you can't wash it! But I'm pretty happy with my purchase all in all :smile:.

That is a great dress. It is the sort of garment that you could wear years down the road ... very classy and classic.

Can't think what to say about the bin ... maybe it could be painted with a panter design to match ... joking of course.

I was in the Danish Topshop stores today and managed to get the Triangle Rock dress and the dark blue leather jacket from her new Christmas range. There were plenty of pieces in almost all sizes left but I also found it odd that the fur gilet was on sale again as well as other really 'old' pieces like the stevie jeans from her autumn coll. 07(!) The way Topshop produce many of the unpopular things and few of the most popular items like the panther dress ( in a size 6) is really odd... They should generally produce more small sizes, 6 and 8, of their hit items, imo. I'm so sad and dissappointed that I didn't reached in time to get the panther dress online and I so wish they would restock it:( Sir Philip should be able to afford a little restocking:innocent:
i am totally with u. i wanted that triangle dress, panther dress and many more, but either they were out of stock or no size 6 or not even 8!:angry:

Oh, I'm so sad for you Nita, I know you were looking forward to get the pieces:( Let's cross our fingers and hope to get lucky on ebay..:heart:

thanks soffi :smile: i am now in london again,visiting bf and the flagstore is full of her party dresses,even some size 6 left,but my money situation is so bad now..i bought some other cheaper stuff.

No size 6 or 8 already ! :-( I was hoping id be visiting some place with a top shop store. Now there's no point

KATE TAKES LIBERTY: It looks like Kate Moss’ collection for Topshop will take a floral turn for spring. The model is collaborating with London-based Liberty’s print designers to create fabrics for dresses in her forthcoming Kate Moss Topshop collection. A Topshop spokeswoman confirmed that the retailer and Moss are working with Liberty’s designers, but declined to disclose details. It’s likely the pieces will be labeled so customers can see they’re made with Liberty fabric, alongside the Kate Moss Topshop branding.

wwd

thank you laisla, that's great news. i think that kate's floral and flower prints have sold the best...

I'm very excited about the Liberty collaboration and the fact that Kate and Topshop are to continue their partnership when originally her contract was set for 2 years only^_^

Does anyone know when the Liberty collaboration will be out?
It's a bit vague, it says Spring but surely it'll be out before actual Spring, right?

i checked katemosstopshop.com and it said the s/s 08 collection came out around march 4th.

i think there are still going to be a few new things coming out in the near future.

i would think that phillip green would be crazy not to do another run of the panther/tiger dress.

that dress is going for 400$ on ebay still. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->