Kate Moss For TopShop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Topshop and needless to say from the day the new collection was launched we've had probably a couple of hundred people asking about the panther dress.....and we never got it in!!!! I dont understand how something that was clearly going to be a bestseller (and was in every store its been sold) never came in, especially as id just like to see what its like in person. I got the fringe jacket too, and i got it with my uniform discount so i got 75% off, SWEET!!! i love it so much though, but its funny how its so popular in some places whereas in my store we have so many of them!

I recieved my panter dress today:

061120081275.jpg

061120081283.jpg

061120081280.jpg

061120081279.jpg

061120081277.jpg

I work in Topshop and needless to say from the day the new collection was launched we've had probably a couple of hundred people asking about the panther dress.....and we never got it in!!!! I dont understand how something that was clearly going to be a bestseller (and was in every store its been sold) never came in, especially as id just like to see what its like in person. I got the fringe jacket too, and i got it with my uniform discount so i got 75% off, SWEET!!! i love it so much though, but its funny how its so popular in some places whereas in my store we have so many of them!

yeah, it's ridicule, coz if they made more of the panther dress they would sell in notime and isn't that good business for Topshop? I don't get it..:(

I got my panther dress today too. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with the bra situation as I have to wear a bra and it is soooo short. It literally could not be any shorter (then again I'm five ten). I still love it though

isn't this fringe jacket the kate moss for topshop one?

2008-10-28-0093.jpg

musicspot

alison is also wearing it in the tape song video...

I was in the Danish Topshop stores today and managed to get the Triangle Rock dress and the dark blue leather jacket from her new Christmas range. There were plenty of pieces in almost all sizes left but I also found it odd that the fur gilet was on sale again as well as other really 'old' pieces like the stevie jeans from her autumn coll. 07(!) The way Topshop produce many of the unpopular things and few of the most popular items like the panther dress ( in a size 6) is really odd... They should generally produce more small sizes, 6 and 8, of their hit items, imo. I'm so sad and dissappointed that I didn't reached in time to get the panther dress online and I so wish they would restock it:( Sir Philip should be able to afford a little restocking:innocent:

could you please tell me how do you find the dark blue leather jacket? is it that short as it seems to be?

I think about buying it myself, but since we have no topshop at all, I have to buy it online and want to be quite sure I don´t have to return it.

also how is the colour so far? I find it looks totally black on the pictures.

thank you very much in advance!

about restocking or stocks in the first place: I don´t get it either. :cry:

Halcyon: I don't think it could be any shorter either. And I am very short. I tried it with a strapless bra, but it was much prettier without a bra.

So you still have the fringe in store :woot: pity I can't get there!!!
I finally caved and ordered that crop jacket I was thinking about (my FIRST topshop online purchase) it grew on me over night and I realised that I'll get plenty out of it... it reminds me of a modified, poor man's version of Isabelle Marant's latest crop jackets..I can't wait to for my parcel to arrive :woot: promise to model when it does. :flower:

could you please tell me how do you find the dark blue leather jacket? is it that short as it seems to be?

I think about buying it myself, but since we have no topshop at all, I have to buy it online and want to be quite sure I don´t have to return it.

also how is the colour so far? I find it looks totally black on the pictures.

thank you very much in advance!

about restocking or stocks in the first place: I don´t get it either. :cry:

It is short/cropped. But in comparison with the biker jacket from last year's autumn collection it's about 8 cm longer:smile: So not that short..
The colour is dark, yes, but in daylight you can still see that midnight blue as stated on the website description. I find it to be like a faded black with dark blue undertones, like a black deep sea. I adore the colour actually:heart:

I'll take a pic of it in the daytime tomorrow and post it.

I hope you get it and that you don't have to return it:flower:

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone post a photo of the fringe jacket? so we unlucky ones could see what it actually looks like... :smile: The panther dress looks nice by the way!

Could someone post a photo of the fringe jacket? so we unlucky ones could see what it actually looks like... :smile: The panther dress looks nice by the way!

You know what? I was thinking that would be one of the easier pieces to make. I'm thinking of getting a plain black cotton jacket, and buying fringe trimming to sew on :woot:
If I do it....cos let's face it I probably won't :rolleyes: I'll post details in the customisation thread.

I just ordered it a half hour ago.

Thank you so much for the pictures. :flower: The jacket looks really lovely. Now I´m even more excited.

does anyone have this jacket?? i want to know how it is like IRL... it looks pretty nice on the site but you never know

th_54465_60T02TBLK_normal_122_523lo.jpg

topshop

I just ordered it a half hour ago.

Thank you so much for the pictures. :flower: The jacket looks really lovely. Now I´m even more excited.

My pleasure:heart: Exciting, I'm sure you'll love it, the leather is so soft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->