Kate Moss For TopShop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna order the fringe jacket. But I find it weird that the only size left is a medium size (10)... I'm also afraid that the lenght of the sleeves could be shorter that I imagine. I'm fairly tall so I wouldn't like it to look to small on me! Did you have any problem of this kind when you received the clothes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlana the fringe jacket is amazing. I have it and I don't find the sleeves short at all.. I'm on the tall side at 5'8" and they are perfect length. If you are very tall they may be slightly shorter but I have another fringe jacket that's bracelet length at the sleeves and it looks really good, so you probably don't have to worry about it.

Thank you Pingy for your help, it's very nice from you to share your experience. Actually I'm 5'9", so I guess I don't have to worry about the length of the sleeves if you tell me it's okay with you (you took a size 10, right?).
However I've got a problem with their website, they won't accept my credit card, I don't know why! I'm very disappointed, I've tried many times and didn't manage to order the jacket. Did you guys have such problem?:(

ive tried to order 3 times from topshop and both times the order wouldnt go through. it may be better to pay by paypal.

Vlana I got it in a size 8, but I doubt the sleeve length would have any noticeable difference between an 8 and a 10. I hope you get the credit card thing worked out, good luck!

Size 10 isn't available anymore, damn!:blink: I'm not gonna buy it through ebay and I won't go to London... that's a shame, I'm so disappointed. If only my card had worked yesterday... :(

Got my delivery this afternoon & was just trying the dresses on.

As far as I'm concerned, the Triangle Rock Dress is pretty tight-fitting, esp the long sleeves. If you're between sizes, I'd recommend get the bigger size if you could. The dress length is pretty decent and is not too short at all, but then again, I'm only 5'5. The quality of the dress seems pretty OK to me.

As for THE Panther/Tiger dress, which I bought 2, it is a very good fit, not too tight or loose, just right. The length is a lot shorter than the Triangle Rock Dress, more like a tunic. The mesh part is NOT too transparent or revealing. It may show a little bit of your left breast but nowhere near the nipple area (at least this is the case for a small-chested person like me). The mesh part actually feels and looks pretty safe. For people who don't want to go bra-less (incl myself), wearing NuBra (or other similar alternatives) would be a good idea.

I also love the Hairy Jumper!! It feels unbelievably soft and silky. I expected it to be a heavy in texture but it's not at all. Very tempted to buy the other color.

Does anyone have picture of the whole Christmas collection???

Me 2. I am trying to forget it but I just can´t. Man I hate the industry and the uneven distribution of the goods. :angry::blush:

does the mesh part of the panther/tiger dress look as if itll run easily?

i think ill wait and buy one on the secondary market 6 months down the line...

It doesn't look like that many people are selling it tho :( (on ebay)

does the mesh part of the panther/tiger dress look as if itll run easily?

i think ill wait and buy one on the secondary market 6 months down the line...

I have the dress, and personally don't think the mesh part looks like it'd run easily. But still, better be careful with what else I wear near it.

Size 10 isn't available anymore, damn!:blink: I'm not gonna buy it through ebay and I won't go to London... that's a shame, I'm so disappointed. If only my card had worked yesterday... :(

Oh no that totally sucks!! :(
I wanted that jacket too.
But it was out of stock then they had a few sizes a week later :blink: I don't maybe they got some returns???
I'm on the look out for a small so I'll keep checking, if I see anymore again I'll PM you.:flower:
But to be honest that TopShop website confuses me so much :doh::lol:

My order was cancelled they were out of stock!!! :angry:

I hope they do re-release it and I think they might considering the re-released the fringe jacket...

I recieved my panther dress today, I love it! But it is very short, and I normally not the one to complain about short skirts :D I am 158 cm. and it only covers a little more than my butt...

The website is confusing me too, now the fringe jacket has disappeared from the jackets & waistcoats page... They should've got a bigger stock right from the start!

Ok this site is really screwing with my head right now, the Stripe Fur Gilet is back!! So I add it to my cart (must have got the last one because right after that, the item became out of stock) then I went to add some accessories to my purchase. But when I make it to checkout it's gone from my cart :(
I thought that they were never going to bring that Gilet back...then it comes back only for this to happen!!!

I love the Kate Kiss Purse and Cropped Jacket, but not badly badly. So I might wait. What are my chances of hanging for these items to ever make it to sale?

I was in the Danish Topshop stores today and managed to get the Triangle Rock dress and the dark blue leather jacket from her new Christmas range. There were plenty of pieces in almost all sizes left but I also found it odd that the fur gilet was on sale again as well as other really 'old' pieces like the stevie jeans from her autumn coll. 07(!) The way Topshop produce many of the unpopular things and few of the most popular items like the panther dress ( in a size 6) is really odd... They should generally produce more small sizes, 6 and 8, of their hit items, imo. I'm so sad and dissappointed that I didn't reached in time to get the panther dress online and I so wish they would restock it:( Sir Philip should be able to afford a little restocking:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->