Katie Leung

she looks so cute! i like her gold arm cuff. i think she would've looked better with a different hairstyle.

I think she dresses well. I love that outfit she wore at the Dukes of hazard premier.

off-topic: What is Daniel Radcliffe wearing?:blink:

I think she's really pretty - and I thought her dress for the premiere looked great on her, it was cute and fun and flowy :D

I think her GoF premiere dress was lovely. I know she plays Cho, but I saw in a caption of one of the GoF premiere pics that she and Daniel are a couple in real life. Is this true?

She's pretty, she looked the best out of all the Harry Potter stars at the premiere, the Matthew Williamson dress was lovely

I'm very very jealous of her. I always wanted the Cho Chang role. I can't believe she took it from me.

Grrr...

I think she's pretty- in a cute, wholesome, good-girl kind of way. And nothing wrong with looking like that... guys dig it :P

she looks like any other girl you'd see in hong kong. in fact, in hong kong, i don't think she'd be considered that pretty. she is rather plain. but she did outdo emam watson at the premier.

how old is katie? does anyone know?

jennifer716 said:
but she did outdo emam watson at the premier.

how old is katie? does anyone know?

Yeah, I have never liked Emma's fashion sense, but Katie really outshine Emma at the premier.

Katie just turned 18 on August 8th, according to www.katieleung.org

As for the Katie and Dan dating thing- They did look really close at the premier, that is for sure.

:flower:

eternitygoddess said:
I'm very very jealous of her. I always wanted the Cho Chang role. I can't believe she took it from me.

Grrr...

Did you try out at the auditions?

jennifer716, I disagree. I dont think she looks like anyone from Hong Kong and she is very pretty. I've seen a lot of Hong Kong girls who are quite ugly to be honest. Katie is cute. ^_^

Hahaha, no. But I've always had my heart set on the role.

Katie looks like the typical Chinese-British/Chinese-American girl. Very average pretty. Nothing exceptional.

i saw a bit of a clip with her speaking in it, she has a scottish accent! i thought that was awesome. call me uncultured but hearing a fellow east asian with a scottish accent is so cool!

vintage_princess said:

jennifer716, I disagree. I dont think she looks like anyone from Hong Kong and she is very pretty. I've seen a lot of Hong Kong girls who are quite ugly to be honest. Katie is cute. ^_^

haha that's what i meant! katie, to me, leans on the plain/ugly side.

she's not ugly.
just normal i think.

she's in Hollywood...in a few years time she will have turned into a stunner. they somehow always do....:innocent:

yeah, she looked stunnig in the premier, but I don't like her face

eternitygoddess said:
Hahaha, no. But I've always had my heart set on the role.

Katie looks like the typical Chinese-British/Chinese-American girl. Very average pretty. Nothing exceptional.

Are you American or British-born? Because that may explain your opinion of her looks. For example, most Westerners find Lucy Liu attractive, but to Chinese people (born in Asia) she's considered ugly.

... Anyway, let's see some nicer pics of Katie, shall we? (photo source found @ mugglenet.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
mjfan said:
Are you American or British-born? Because that may explain your opinion of her looks. For example, most Westerners find Lucy Liu attractive, but to Chinese people (born in Asia) she's considered ugly.

... Anyway, let's see some nicer pics of Katie, shall we? (photo source found @ mugglenet.com)

Wow, she is so pretty. Which magazine is that from? There are a lot of girls from hong kong and china at my uni and she does not look like any of them. Katie looks so much better than them. She looks normal but pretty.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->