Robert Pattinson

l'amelia

Reaction score
After seeing the Goblet of Fire, I have a total crush on this guy. I can tell, if he plays his cards right, he's going to be big.

Some pics from http://fan-sites.org/leung/

Attachments

• 012~0.jpg
    012~0.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 015~1.jpg
    015~1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
He's hot! I feel weird saying that seeing as he's two years younger than me... but he's hot!

some well-deserved karma points earned for starting this thread, &fin! this guy is the kind of guy who i bet can just roll out of bed in the morning and still look drop dead.

how old is he, by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
he is cute, but he seems to be on heroine, he needs a new style (hair and clothes), I think he is 20 or so.
he is more hot than Daniel radcliffe and rupert grint, of course!

ms_prissy said:
some well-deserved karma points earned for starting this thread, &fin! this guy is the kind of guy who i bet can just roll out of bed in the morning and still look drop dead.

how old is he, by the way?

19, he was born in 1986.

I do agree with the person who said he needs a knew style. I don't think he really knows how to dress for these events, and sometimes it looks asthough he's just thrown clothes on that were in the laundry.

i'll have to agree with the heroine thing he has this coked-up look in just about every photo. but, meh, it doesn't bug me he's still hot. i think his style is very uneffected and a bit messy - he seems to have that i-don't-give-a-f*** look going. the leather pants at the london premeire (i think it was...) were not styling however. leather pants never really are...that's got to be like the first rule in the the book. lol

oh, he was born in the same yr as me! coincidence? i think not! it was meant to be! jks

i have always thought he was hot since vanity fair. but have any of you seen his model pictures? they're, erm... interesting.

musegirl said:
i have always thought he was hot since vanity fair. but have any of you seen his model pictures? they're, erm... interesting.

oo no, I haven't! Do post though!

he is stunning. I loved him in the goblet of fire too. His face is to die for.

nookie said:
he is stunning. I loved him in the goblet of fire too. His face is to die for.

indeed, I agree with you there. He has such strong features. He's quite sexy!

I just love him since the first time I saw him! (well... not love exactly..) He has unique features... he's not just a pretty face like brad pitt... he's also interesting

that's him in vanity fair.. all victorian-like :P
aaaand here he is in his rather dogdy modelly pics:

^ his armpit hair freaks me out haha

he looks pretty angry but very sexy here :smile:
all pics from robertpattinson.org

Must agree, he is gorgeous, and from the few pictures I've seen I like his style :brows:
There are some pics on the official HP thread of him if someone wants to post them :wink:

&fin said:
the pictures don't work. Can you post them as attachtments?

ok i'm no computer whizz so i reeeally hope that these attachments work

Attachments

• robert.jpg
    robert.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 9
  • robertiscute.jpg
    robertiscute.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • vanity.jpg
    vanity.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
  • dodgy.jpg