Katie Leung

Maddie1902

Reaction score
Katie plays Cho Chang in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love her Matthew Williamson dress from the UK premiere! The other pics are from the GoF press junket and the Dukes of Hazzard premiere.

I saw her the other day in a tv interview and thought how beautiful she was. I'd like to see more pics to form an opinion on her style.

she hasn't been to a lot of events, but hopefully she will have gone to more before the press for GOF is over.

Yeah it is! £40, I can't wear it as a dress though, im too tall, it looks indecent! :P

i'm interested in seeing how she acts.. can't wait for GoF!!

she is way cute...but i still think emma watson is prettier. sorry.

i want to see more pictures of her, too. i'm liking what i see of her style so far. especially in that first pic where she's wearing black and white.

She's adorable and I think her dress sense is lovely for someone her age :flower:

She is an absolute stunner and she look soo much better now that the fake blonds bits have gone. I love that dress!!:heart:

Those blonde extensions are horrible.

She's a cutie. Can't believe people were saying how fugly she is.

cute, but I think at this age she's still seems to be finding her own style.

she's really not wearing any of those outfits well...incl the hairstyles. she looks rather awkward... i agree with chiangsi, she still needs to find her style... and for starters she should really ditch the horrible extensions and diva look

She really outdid Emma for the premier, I am truly impressed!

56105126.jpg

56105125.jpg

56105121.jpg

[gettyimages]

Quick question- Is that dress Dior by Galliano? It looks like a modified version of the dress J.Lo wore in Elle September 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
ukfashionista said:
She's a cutie. Can't believe people were saying how fugly she is.

She (whoever she is and whatever crappy film she is in) is not fugly, she is just blah.

Ithilien, whenever I see your gorgeous Karen avatar, I feel a little spark of joy. Beautiful people laughing is wonderful. Has anyone seen Anais F's new Gemma avatar. It is heartbreaking!

Wow this is so weird people are actually discussing her on this forum. She seems like a nice girl..nothing stunning about the way she dresses, like a unique style. But she look pretty in that Matthew Williamson dress.

vintage_princess said:
...but she look pretty in that Matthew Williamson dress.

Thank you, I was wondering who designed it. :flower: I must say, that is the best Williamson I have seen (and I am a Williamson fan).

I like her dress, but I don't find her that beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->