Kerry Washington

i loooove this colour on her! she looks amaazing..i can't wait for scandal to start :buzz:

I also love this wedding ring ^_^
Such a lovely change from all the ridiculously huge rocks celebs often get.

Wow! She's nailing it right now! Loved her last party looks so much.

Hope she wins tonight!!!

Kerry Washington attends the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+65th+Annual+Primetime+xTd0bty5hwsl.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+65th+Annual+Primetime+TqxCUz9-oDKl.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+65th+Annual+Primetime+wXNMQ653zeIl.jpg

zimbio

So sad she lost :( But she killed it fashion-wise in all her last RC appareances :smile:

^ I feel the same. And the dress seemed to overwhelm her.

Kerry Washington visits ABC studios to appear on 'Good Morning America' in New York City, New York on October 3, 2013.

Later that day, the 36-year-old actress was seen heading back to her hotel after making an appearance on The View.
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Visits+GMA+43R54LgwA8-x.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Visits+GMA+DKPoQtAHLCax.jpg

Kerry Washington glams up for the premiere of the third season of her hit show Scandal on Wednesday (October 2) at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City.
zFuNtBU.jpg

thkyMU7.jpg

Kerry Washington making an appearance on the 'Late Show With David Letterman' in New York City, New York on October 2nd, 2013.
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Arrives+CJV7SEshCZyx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Celebs+Drop+Letterman+LQNeEAUpKdWx.jpg

Kerry Washington attends She's Making Media: Kerry Washington at The Paley Center for Media on October 2, 2013 in New York City.
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Honored+1eU9c03xhIDx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Honored+_J1twk-nAbgx.jpg

zimbio, justjared, popsugar

Oh Kerry.. :(

I really hope the rumours are true because I can't handle her new fashion choices.. The last white dress was alright thought and the heels at Letterman are insane.. So thin and so high :shock:

On another note: Scandal premiere was phenomenal :woot:

^Yeah, her style has been rather unexciting lately. She is promoting the hell out of this show, though.
Honoree Kerry Washington arrives at Variety's 5th Annual Power of Women event presented by Lifetime at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on October 4, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

Kerry Washington leaves 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' in New York on October 3, 2013.
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Leaves+Daily+hcZTlbuaprQx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Leaves+Daily+G-qklIJ3cptx.jpg

Kerry Washington arrives at 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' in New York on October 3, 2013.
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Stops+Daily+Rn1Z1WqyTeHx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Stops+Daily+tAM1I9nyZnxx.jpg

celebutopia, zimbio

I feel like her style has slipped a bit since she got crowned the best dressed woman in the world by People and VF. I really haven't been blown away by anything she's worn recently.

Yeah all those latest looks are pretty bad. Though I liked the Letterman dress with the sleeves.

She always looks pretty but nothing really stands out, except for the Marchesa gown at the Emmys I thought was gorgeous.:heart:

What the hell happened to her style? She used to look brilliant on the red carpet, but nowadays all her fashion choices are mediocre at best.

Kerry Washington, like her Scandal alter ego Olivia Pope, sure knows how to keep a secret. The 36-year-old actress, who married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in a super covert ceremony in June, has yet another surprise on the way -- a baby! As the new issue of Us Weekly exclusively reveals, the Scandal star is pregnant with her first child.
PHOTOS: Kerry's red carpet style
"She's about four months along," a pal tells Us of Washington. (Thus far, the mom-to-be has kept any hint of a baby bump concealed under roomy dresses.)
This will be the first child for the Emmy-nominated beauty, who married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Asomugha on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho. According to reports, the couple first started dating in the summer of 2012; Washington was previously engaged to actor David Moscow.
PHOTOS: Secret celeb weddings
Asked about her top-secret wedding in an interview with Glamour magazine in September, the Django Unchained actress said she had "learned through experience" that talking about her personal life just "doesn't work" for her.
"I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it," she explained. "But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, 'Okay, no more.'"
PHOTOS: Celeb pregnancies
That said, Washington isn't trying to dupe anyone. "I'm walking around in the world with my ring. And when people say congratulations, I say thank you," she said. "But I'm going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold."
For more on Kerry Washington's pregnancy -- including her morning sickness, her style, and how this might affect Scandal -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly.
usmagazine

She's gonna have the best pregnancy style!!
So far/since getting married, her style has been dreadful. I am afraid she will become one of those who can't dress well while pregnant, especially if she tries to conceal it until the end. But a lot of us here "knew" she was pregnant already.. Only explanation for those potatoes sack :lol:

I bet she must be very happy at her friend who sold her out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->