Kerry Washington

Very surprised at this choice, I don't really think it would be a flattering look on anyone, but I do like the top and she looked beautiful

I completely agree with you. She looks gorgeous, but the skirt is much too high waisted for the flare factor and the top is too loose as well. Something a bit more fitted would have been gorgeous. One or the other would have been perfect. She would have killed it!:heart:

I don't mind the crop even for a pregnant lady but the outfit already was hideous

that skirt just makes her look so much bigger, if she was going to do crop the skirt should have been made out of a different fabric and been floor length and fitted around her belly and gone out once it got to her knees or calves to make her look taller

:sick:
Kerry Washington steps out on the red carpet at the 2014 Directors Guild of America Awards held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on Saturday (January 25) in Century City, Calif.
FYI: Kerry is wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Martin Katz rings, and Neil Lane earrings.

justjared

Her fashion choices whilst pregnant are so unconventional which is exactly why I like them! Yes, some do not work as well as others but she is trying new things instead of the go-to goddess dress.

Hmm, would have been much better with a belt or something. Oh well, I at least like the shoes!

Back on form in custom Thakoon. :wub: A little unsure about the hair, but it's not outright bad. I just wish she had gone for a simple updo.
Actress Kerry Washington attends the 45th NAACP Image Awards presented by TV One at Pasadena Civic Auditorium on February 22, 2014 in Pasadena, California.
Kerry+Washington+Entertainment+Best+Pictures+sbv8ZvQ7Gppx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+16th+Costume+Designers+Guild+cMyA1Eu1vw4x.jpg

Kerry+Washington+16th+Costume+Designers+Guild+Ate97VH5O3_x.jpg

Kerry+Washington+45th+NAACP+Image+Awards+Presented+4OQdkOdJ7XTx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+TV+One+45th+NAACP+Image+Awards+8HPuzuYDUUix.jpg

Kerry+Washington+TV+One+45th+NAACP+Image+Awards+nX-XcWRXP9zx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+TV+One+45th+NAACP+Image+Awards+odZ7rWTFpcjx.jpg

zimbio

She's gorgeous!! Thanks for the pics! And "Scandal" returns!!

She's so adorable! I can't believe I've never seen 'Scandal'!

Kerry Washington attends 7th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon February 27

4skyub.jpg

33lnk7c.jpg

zimbio

Actress Kerry Washington attends the Oscars held at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 2, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+86th+Annual+Academy+vflsO6lUVKhx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+86th+Annual+Academy+fWdpp6nbo7fx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+Arrivals+86th+Annual+Academy+z5UleMCIv3Px.jpg

zimbio, celebutopia

Love the last two looks. Just wish that the last one wasn't wrinkled at the bottom. Picky I know...

Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on Wednesday (June 11) in Century City, Calif.
9sLILem.jpg

K6jj0pd.jpg

just jared

hmmm... I'm on the fence on this one. I like the color, but also feel that it may be a bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->