Kerry Washington

Allure magazine’s November 2014 issue
bQLK4Jh.jpg

just jared

Actress Kerry Washington attends The 2014 Baby2Baby Gala, Presented by Tiffany & Co at The Book Bindery on November 8, 2014 in Culver City, California.
Kerry+Washington+2014+Baby2Baby+Gala+Presented+bXTDMJVFcy-x.jpg

Kerry+Washington+2014+Baby2Baby+Gala+UXAuU4KRCdPx.jpg

Kerry+Washington+2014+Baby2Baby+Gala+Presented+_vQkx-g15ulx.jpg

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 18th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards At Cipriani 42nd Street at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 3, 2014 in New York City.
Kerry+Washington+18th+Annual+Accessories+Council+0gSvGvUOEZax.jpg

Kerry+Washington+18th+Annual+Accessories+Council+WMVWegtKxIox.jpg

Kerry+Washington+18th+Annual+Accessories+Council+K-8QAoU7usex.jpg

Kerry+Washington+18th+Annual+Accessories+Council+jed6avy7yA0x.jpg

zimbio

The Hollywood Reporter‘s Beauty issue, out on newsstands now!
VnQvmjp.jpg

just jared

Kerry Washington - 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills (2015.01.11.)

hqparadise

I'm disappointed: it's such an unflattering look and dated too.

The Daily Front Row Fashion Los Angeles Awards Show on Thursday night (January 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.
z0DtWyd.jpg

YwX489x.jpg

Kerry is wearing a Boss by Jason Wu skirt and top, Christian Louboutin shoes and clutch, and jewelry by EF Collection and Dana Rebecca Designs.
Just Jared

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 26th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on January 24, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
HklakQf.jpg

S9t8ldE.jpg

IPVGktg.jpg

zimbio

Non, non, non! Please Kerry, fire your stylist + hairstylist. This is not ok at your level.

The bodice doesn't even fit her properly. Miss for me.

Kerry Washington - The Limited Collection Inspired by Scandal Spring Shopping Event in Glendale (2015.02.03.)

hqparadise

Kerry Washington - At 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' in Hollywood - January 29, 2015.

hparadise

Kerry Washington is absolutely glowing on the cover of InStyle magazine’s March 2015 issue, on newsstands February 13.

Here’s what the 38-year-old Scandal star had to share with the mag:

On how her personal style varies from Scandal‘s Olivia Pope: “Red-Carpet Kerry wears a lot more color and pattern than Olivia does. She makes bold choices. When I was pregnant, I showed up a the SAG awards in a bare-midriff gown by Prada. I knew some people were going to hate it, but I thought it was super cute and really fun. Olivia, meanwhile, sticks to a more neutral palette in pastels by designers like Dior, Ferragamo, and Escada. But Olivia’s had a huge influence. After the first couple of episodes aired, people started posting on Twitter things like “I have a job interview today, and I’m trying to dress like Olivia Pope.”

On working mothers feeling guilty: “Women use this ‘guilt’ word a lot, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. I know why it’s the word that keeps coming up, but I can’t co-sign on it yet. There has got to be a better way. You can’t be all things to all people all the time. You have to experience your humanity, you have to know you are a limited vessel, and you can only do so much.”

On her post-baby fitness tricks: “Pilates, Tracy Anderson pregnancy DVDs, hiking, the elliptical machine and yoga.”

For more from Kerry, visit InStyle.com.

FYI: Kerry is wearing all Salvatore Ferragamo on the cover.
6fEWrDC.jpg

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->