Kim Kardashian (please put all Kim news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt she got dumped or they broke up...she just annouced her ebay auctions proceeds going to the dream foundation? why would she do that if she just got dumped by him..

I read an article today from Fox News, I think, that mentioned that she'd still be auctioning off what he had donated? I'm not sure of the specifics of it but I'm sure he'd still like to donate to a great cause, despite their relationship status.

she was just goin on and on about how she likes to be independant and wants her own house blah blah blah
well she got her wish, he made her independant

:lol: You make me laugh so hard... but so true!

Anyways, I feel like he can do much better than a glorified p*rn star...

Michael Scott: When people say something is mutual, it never is. But this was mutual.

:lol:

Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant!

Kourtney Kardashian is going to be a mom!
Sources confirm the E! reality star is pregnant with her first child.
Ms. K isn't revealing too much right now. She's keeping mum on the daddy's identity and how far along she is.
But the happy news definitely sheds light on some of the things she told me yesterday during my chat with her sister Khloé...
Kourt, 30, refused to say if she and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick are back together. "You're going to have to see on the show," she said, referring to Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, which debuts this Sunday.
Funny enough, the big question these days has been whether Kourtney has switched teams because of a kiss she shared with her bisexual friend Jackie during shooting of said reality show.
"I feel like I'm definitely into men," she said.
She's certainly proven that now.
eonline.com

YAY!
i hope all the best for her and do hope whoever the daddy they will make it work!

Well at least her mom Kris is going to be really happy since she's been having the nesting problem :wink: congrats !!

Kourtney Kardashian 'So Shocked' by Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian is going to be an aunt – her older sister Kourtney is expecting her first child.

"We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick," Kourtney tells E!. "I just kept thinking something wasn't right. ... I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news. I was just so shocked."

She says the baby is due "right around Christmas time." Kardashian adds that her mother is "really excited." She didn't say who the father was.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 30 – whose spin-off show with younger sister Khloe, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, premieres Sunday – was previously linked to Scott Disick.

The on-again, off-again couple reportedly broke up in January, but have been spotted spending time together since then. The two hung out in the Hamptons in July, where they enjoyed dinner and, according to a source, Disick introduced Kardashian as his girlfriend when a pal stopped by their table.
people.com

Due to her refusing to say who the father is, I'm not so sure it's Scott. Maybe she's keeping it quiet for the show though.

Turns out it is Scott afterall!

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian revealed the identity of her baby's father on the Today Show this morning: ex boyfriend Scott Disick.

The E! reality star and Disick called off their engagement in February.
http://www.usmagazine.com/photos/springtime-splits-2009
Kim tells Usmagazine.com she can't wait to be an aunt.

"Everyone is so excited for this new journey in our life," Kim, 28, told Us at the Svedka Vodka Adult Playground 2033 party in L.A. Wednesday.

"It's the first addition to the Kardashian clan, and we only wish that our dad could be here and experience this with us," Kim went on. Her father, Robert Kardashian, a prominent lawyer who defended O.J. Simpson, died of esophageal cancer in September 2003. (Mom Kris split from him in 1989, and wed Bruce Jenner in 1991.)

"Everything like this, huge things that happen in our life is a little bit bittersweet, but we're all so excited," Kim added.

Kourtney's new reality show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, premieres Sunday.
usmagazine.com

If you thought the news of Kourtney Kardashian being pregnant was shocking, wait 'til you find out who the father is!

Appearing on the Today show with sister Khloe to promote their new E! show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney, 30, needed no prodding to reveal that the baby daddy is "Scott [Disick], my ex-boyfriend ... who is now my boyfriend."

The on-again, off-again couple reportedly broke up in January, but have been spotted spending time together since then. "I thought you were over Scott!" was host Kathie Lee Gifford's immediate reaction, and Khloe asked, "You guys talked about the title already?"

Regardless of the friendly teasing, Kourtney says she is "very excited" to become a mom.
people.com

more...

Kourtney Kardashian: I forgot to take the pill

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian says little sister Kim thought she'd be the first Kardashian sib to become a mom.
"She definitely thought it was going to be her first. Kim has, like, every baby name picked out," Kourtney said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio this morning.

See photos of other stars who had surprise pregnancies.

"Kim...I don't think she was envious, but who knows," Kourtney went on of her sis, who recently split from Reggie Bush. "Kim gets mad if I get, like, the car that she wants. She, like, freaks out.
"Out of all of us, I was definitely the last one that was even thinking about it," Kourtney confessed, adding that she's due around Christmastime -- the same period as another E! reality star, Kendra Wilkinson.

Check out photos of moms in bikinis.

Kourtney says she had her sister Khloe tell the family she was expecting.
"I was just, like, so nervous," she said. Stepdad Bruce Jenner was "the most realistic," she says. "[He said], 'You guys are acting like you're getting a little puppy dog! You need to take this seriously'.... He freaks me out the most."

Check out Us' baby bump hall of fame.

Getting pregnant with Scott Disick -- with whom she recently reunited after splitting in February -- was unplanned.

"This probably sounds so dumb, but there's so many times I'll forget to take my pill and I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's just so stupid," she admitted.

Kourtney says she had an inkling she was pregnant after getting "really nauseous, like, suddenly...not just in the morning. I would have to eat Saltines at all times in the day."

usmagazine.

well, she seems quite smart... :rolleyes:

Kris Jenner: 'We Are Truly Blessed'

Although the news that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her first child came as a quite a surprise, her family is excited about their new addition.

"I am beyond thrilled and excited and cannot wait to meet my new grandchild!" mom Kris Jenner tells PEOPLE exclusively. "We are truly blessed."

A day after announcing her news, Kardashian revealed that her baby's daddy is off-again, on-again boyfriend Scott Disick.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that the close-knit Kardashian-Jenner clan, whose lives are chronicled on the E! Series Keeping up with the Kardashians, are supportive of Kourtney's new adventure.

Her sister Kim Kardashian shared her excitement about the news on Twitter, writing: "CONGRATS to my sister Kourtney who is pregnant! I am going to be an auntie!!!! Aunti Kimmie!!!!"
people.com

it s obviously scott.
i think she s the most responsible one of the bunch. and am sure she ll have a cute pregnancy style

Well last night on Wendy Williams she confirmed that the father is Scott.
:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->