Korean Entertainment & Entertainers

I think the only person whose style I don't like is Seo Hyun. All the things she wears make her look old and too serious. Even if the clothes are expensive. Atleast Yoo Rin has some freedom, no? Jung Woo's style is pretty cool too, like "i dont really care" look.

I think Korean dramas have a lot of really well dressed people; I know they're styled, but they look effortless.

Except in Style, they tried too hard to make everyone look "fashionable". They even had a Balmain dress in there and it look horrible.

OMG, CNBlue's new video. I'm loving it, seriously. I wished more music would be put up like this.

I think the only person whose style I don't like is Seo Hyun. All the things she wears make her look old and too serious. Even if the clothes are expensive. Atleast Yoo Rin has some freedom, no? Jung Woo's style is pretty cool too, like "i dont really care" look.

I think Korean dramas have a lot of really well dressed people; I know they're styled, but they look effortless.

Except in Style, they tried too hard to make everyone look "fashionable". They even had a Balmain dress in there and it look horrible.
Yeah. Seo Hyun's style was kind of extreme especially when she plays tennis. Who plays tennis in her outfits? My sister and I were talking about how pro tennis players would never have their nails done like her and wear those clothes when they play. Her outfits tend to consist a lot with fur. I like Yoo Rin's chic and casual style. Seriously, I would raid her closet.

Fashion in korean dramas is another reason why I love them. All the actors and actresses look like models so they make anything look amazing. I get so inspired by their clothing and hair. HAHA. I think I'm not alone. :lol:

When I think of Style, I picture a really well dressed cast since it's revolving around the fashion industry. What a bummer to hear that they tried "too hard" to make everyone look good. That's too bad. I think it's always best when the characters look effortless yet fashionable (like Joo Yoorin!).

Ahhh! Just by this video, CNBlue is one of my favorite bands. They sort of have a Death Cab for Cutie vibe mixed with some Maroon 5. HAHA. LOVE IT! Wow! Can't wait for their debut any longer. :D :lol:

Haha, I know right. The only tennis player I know that dressed nice recently was Caroline Wozniacki. She was wearing this Stella McCartney dress that looked like it was kinda annoying cause it was very frumpy and whenever the wind blew it would fly up and stuff.

YES! I agree, I also get inspired. I use to have Cole Mohr hair, but when I started watching the dramas I grew out my hair and colored it, haha. Now it's getting too long and it's getting annoying. Haha.

You haven't watched Style yet? It's also surprising that Style didn't have a lot of attractive people. Ehhh. A lot of the main leads looked very old. And the storyline was very bad. The attractive people weren't even leads and played very very minor roles (friends of the main character's) and you barely saw them. And they had the most randomest scenes in the drama, like a guy dancing half naked by himself in a club cause he was angry and sad about something. Toooo melodramatic for me.

The more I see Jung Yonghwa, he reminds me so much of Kim Hyunjoong especially with his hairstyle he's sporting in the vid.

Their comeback stage performance will be soon! Can't wait for it. Thank goodness there's a group that doesn't need to hip hop dance.

Haha, I know right. The only tennis player I know that dressed nice recently was Caroline Wozniacki. She was wearing this Stella McCartney dress that looked like it was kinda annoying cause it was very frumpy and whenever the wind blew it would fly up and stuff.

YES! I agree, I also get inspired. I use to have Cole Mohr hair, but when I started watching the dramas I grew out my hair and colored it, haha. Now it's getting too long and it's getting annoying. Haha.

You haven't watched Style yet? It's also surprising that Style didn't have a lot of attractive people. Ehhh. A lot of the main leads looked very old. And the storyline was very bad. The attractive people weren't even leads and played very very minor roles (friends of the main character's) and you barely saw them. And they had the most randomest scenes in the drama, like a guy dancing half naked by himself in a club cause he was angry and sad about something. Toooo melodramatic for me.
I watched an episode of Style, but I stopped. I think I was watching something else at that time and didn't want to spend too much time watching Style as well. The main leads ARE old. They are much older than what their characters portray. Lee Ji Ah is in there right? I like her. She was great in Beethoven Virus!
HAHA a guy dancing half naked in a club? Sounds hilarious. :lol: I think it's so funny when a lot of dramas have these kinds of random scenes and the camera just circles around them. I bet it must feel awkward for the actors/actresses who have to be in the center. :innocent:

Okay, I have like 5 more episodes to go and I'm finished with My Girl. Haha.

You can say that again parkmin. Gong-chan's office wear is impeccable. I loved the black and white fur coat he wore in episode 12, and the leather trench coat he always wears... and the hair.. And Joo Yu-rin too doesn't look ridiculous despite the over-layering of her outfit on most episodes. :lol: This brings back the memories. I'm going to watch it again.

OMG. Katorse. The lines are verrrrrry cheesy mind you. But the girls like it anyway. I have this classmate who, during a time we were making a project at their home, was screaming like crazy when she hears the usual "I love you so much it hurts" cliché lines people here never seem to get tired of.

Ever heard of Memories of Bali? The lead male star has a nice wardrobe set there too.

You can say that again parkmin. Gong-chan's office wear is impeccable. I loved the black and white fur coat he wore in episode 12, and the leather trench coat he always wears... and the hair.. And Joo Yu-rin too doesn't look ridiculous despite the over-layering of her outfit on most episodes. :lol: This brings back the memories. I'm going to watch it again.

OMG. Katorse. The lines are verrrrrry cheesy mind you. But the girls like it anyway. I have this classmate who, during a time we were making a project at their home, was screaming like crazy when she hears the usual "I love you so much it hurts" cliché lines people here never seem to get tired of.

Ever heard of Memories of Bali? The lead male star has a nice wardrobe set there too.

Ahh yes! I've seen "Memories of Bali" a long time ago! It's the one with Ha Ji Won (she's one of my favorite actresses of all times), Jo In Sung, and So Ji Sup! What an amazing cast! HAHA. Yes, I do remember Jo In Sung having quite the wardrobe. I remember liking his look of sporting the Hawaiian shirts that he wore in Bali. :lol:

I want to re-watch My Girl again. I feel left out. :lol: If I do re-watch it, it would be like my 3rd or 4th time. Yet this drama still makes me laugh so much.

lee-dong-wook-lee-da--large-msg-118128370845.jpg

cdn.buzznet.com

This coat would look tacky on anyone else. But he pulls it off effortlessly. :lol:

Ahh yes! I've seen "Memories of Bali" a long time ago! It's the one with Ha Ji Won (she's one of my favorite actresses of all times), Jo In Sung, and So Ji Sup! What an amazing cast! HAHA. Yes, I do remember Jo In Sung having quite the wardrobe. I remember liking his look of sporting the Hawaiian shirts that he wore in Bali. :lol:

I want to re-watch My Girl again. I feel left out. :lol: If I do re-watch it, it would be like my 3rd or 4th time. Yet this drama still makes me laugh so much.

Me too. I'm tempted to watch the series again this night. I can almost sing along to the KPop songs in My Girl. :rofl:

I only remember him being "Paulo Jung" in the Philippine dubbed version. I actually watched the series because I saw him wear a fur-lined trench coat with the LV Bosphore backpack. Now that's something! And in time, I loved the story too. :wub: :wub:

Ahhh IamLordZen! That picture of the couple looks so good! HAHA. I remember that scene. Was it when she was upset with him and kicking a sign? Or was it when she got really drunk and he came to save her? All I remember is that's the coat that she puked on! :lol: I love her outfit. I don't think I could pull it off either because there's so much pink, but she looks so adorable.
The OST in My Girl is so catchy!

super catchy! i sometimes sing it for no apparent reason. :lol: yes, this episode when she got drunk because gong-chan ditched her for ... who's the name of her tennis player girlfriend again? ... and she got so depressed and angry she was kicking a sign and they accidentally kissed! the cheesiness. nevertheless they look so cute i didn't mind the cheezy part. i actually loved it! OMG i'm laughing all by myself. :rofl:

♪♫ you never say goodbye... (korean line) ♪♫

Last edited by a moderator:
super catchy! i sometimes sing it for no apparent reason. :lol: yes, this episode when she got drunk because gong-chan ditched her for ... who's the name of her tennis player girlfriend again? ... and she got so depressed and angry she was kicking a sign and they accidentally kissed! the cheesiness. nevertheless they look so cute i didn't mind the cheezy part. i actually loved it! OMG i'm laughing all by myself. :rofl:

♪♫ you never say goodbye... (korean line) ♪♫
HAHA! Yes! Now I remember. She was so upset and she was blaming everything that got in her way saying that they all reminded her of him! :lol: Gong Chan was watching from a distance and it was so funny when she was kicking the sign and saying that the sign reminded her of Gong Chan! She almost fell backward and he caught her in time and BOOM he fell over and kissed her. Perfect korean drama moment right there! I can never forget it. Sometimes, dramas need the cheesiness! :wink:

^ yeah! and the following morning she was so tired she didn't remember what she did!! it's one of my favorite episodes. OK maybe we are spoiling this drama for people who want to watch it but it's just soooooooo my favorite i seem to not get tired of it. :wub:

i also loved the episode where Gong-chan was counting one to ten (something about Yoo-rin saying count from 1-10 and when you open your eyes and find the person you are thinking of, then you are destined for each other. obviously one of her silly ideas again) and when he opened his eyes.... aaaaaahhhhh :heart: :heart: :heart:

^ yeah! and the following morning she was so tired she didn't remember what she did!! it's one of my favorite episodes. OK maybe we are spoiling this drama for people who want to watch it but it's just soooooooo my favorite i seem to not get tired of it. :wub:

i also loved the episode where Gong-chan was counting one to ten (something about Yoo-rin saying count from 1-10 and when you open your eyes and find the person you are thinking of, then you are destined for each other. obviously one of her silly ideas again) and when he opened his eyes.... aaaaaahhhhh :heart: :heart: :heart:
HAHA. Yeah. Let's not spoil it for those who want to watch it. We're just thinking back at our favorite parts and episodes. :lol:
Yoo Rin was so confused. Remember the star scene and the nuns from that night? HAHA. Poor Gong Chan. ^_^

Ah. The part when he counts to 10 was also so sweet! I loved how he closed his eyes and opened it and the Christmas lights came up perfectly in time and there was pretty Yoo Rin. He looked so devastated though. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->