34zftdw.jpg
2ekovwn.jpg
dnhsvs.jpg
2rxcuf6.jpg
nm0ymf.jpg
fm19bs.jpg
2ew2pow.jpg

catwalking

Boring. So disappointed. I was so looking forward to see what KVA has to offer for Fall10. Sadly, nothing.

finally, he did a decent collection!there is nothing blew me away tho.
I need the pirate boots!
like the cleanness and simpleness of this season.
but seems the pants are not very easy to pull off.

boooring.
i seriously hope this isn't a sign of what is to come tomorrow with dior.

i like what i'm seeing... but it's BORING.

boring collection, there's not even one single look that's interesting ugh. drabwear at its finest.

It reminds me a bit of Kurt Cobain, with all that plaid.
The hats are distracting and not flattering, he shouldn't have put them on each model.
He's trying to go back to the feel of his first collections I think, like when he combined suits with those fabulous hi-top sneakers (I still have a pair of them btw, they're my favourite!). He was all about 'mixing tailored elements with sportswear' then, whereas his last few collections were different. But those first collections were so much better. He has always received lots of negative reactions, and I didn't understand because I really liked his work, but the last few seasons it's just not interesting anymore. Some of his shows even remind me of Diesel or Energie (fw 08 :innocent:)
Some nice pieces, as usual, but it's getting dull...

there's something about the van assche aesthetic that i love, but this collection looks like an after thought. i'm so ready for him to leave plaid behind and he could've given us something with more of his trademark street attitude than these turbans. i'm a sucker for a sheer sweater but i wish there was something else to rave about here....

Simple, yet beautiful. Not a drop-dead thing, but still...

Nice and simplistic-minimal. Some of the pieces look like its coming from Urban Outfitters.

dnhsvs.jpg

catwalking.com

Not sure what they were thinking about, when they choose this fabric for the suit. I guess they are appealing to executives that are blind :P

very wearable and traditionally cut for KVA, no?
i expected more. his namesake brand is always better and more innovative than his dior, but the two look pretty similar this year

its nice wearable clothes but where's the design? some of the looks look kind of sloppy too, like its been thorn together in a hurry. zzz.

Plaid? really? This is quite boring, I really don't like the baggy pants. AT ALL.

There's NOTHING in here!!! It's all so basic. As someone said, it looks like H&M. It's so boring. It's like they made little modifications to a base pattern and that was it. How sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->