Lady Gaga on MTV Boiling Points (3 years ago)

Although I imagine most people in the public eye have always had a persona to a degree - some go as far as changing their names and faces, others simply 'turn it on' whenever they're on stage or on TV, but in private, are often nothing like what the public perceives them to be.

I find the process of reinvention the most thrilling thing about celebrities - some do it through sheer force of self-belief, some work with svengalis who are masters of manipulating the industry, some simply fall into line with whatever everyone else is doing and are happy to sacrifice their own identity. All these different paths to stardom are fascinating in their own way.

...way to misunderstand completely. :blink:

What if you got a call tommorrow from Gaga's people and they said "we want to go in a differant direction,we want you to style the next shoot" would you say no???

What if say someone had a contact list you were asking for and it had all Illumanati names on it,would you not call???

1) Re: your last little comment, I don't get it?

2) You're just stating the same thing over and over again.

The amount of ignorance on the matter is astounding. If someone doesn't want to believe it, they just wont - there's nothing I can say that would prove otherwise. So I concur, everything is a giant coincidence, none of it is significant. The highest powers in the world are there by accident and have no plans to grow in power. You're not being brainwashed. Gaga is soooOo cool.

/end.
sorry.
i thought you were talking about my last post....
if you're referring to my ETA comment, it was said in jest with an underlining truth to it...

What if you got a call tommorrow from Gaga's people and they said "we want to go in a differant direction,we want you to style the next shoot" would you say no???

What if say someone had a contact list you were asking for and it had all Illumanati names on it,would you not call???

Styling celebrities is nothing new to me. I've styled many big names for the MMVA's, etc. If I were approached by a magazine to style Gaga for an issue, why would I say no? Am I not getting paid to do it? I have conditions though, and that's the difference between myself and Gaga. It's my direction or I'm out = and when I say this I MEAN that if I'm told I have to use a theme or certain symbols that I am offended by, I won't do it. I don't need it that bad. Here's a question for you. Can you post photos of gaga from a magazine editorial where she was styled by someone from the magazines and NOT her team?

And why would I want to contact anyone from these cult groups - they scare the hell out of me, genuinely. So, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
ever thought she got the idea from Paris Fashion Shows of McQueen, Galliano, Rykiel...combined that with her own creativity and stylist like Aukerland (sp?) among others....
just sayin.

Weirdest thread on tfs, Gaga´s video was just creepy.

ever thought she got the idea from Paris Fashion Shows of McQueen, Galliano, Rykiel...combined that with her own creativity and stylist like Aukerland (sp?) among others....
just sayin.

No. Why not? Because it's very doubtful that an unknown mediocre artist got signed by a huge label AND had her creative ideas put into production like the record labels were working for her. This is an image that was created from the ground up and it oozed from her very first video to the entire artistic direction of the album, even hidden within the title of her album. She was just the "lucky" chick who was chosen.

call her just a lucky chick "chosen" but there's something refreshing about a singer who can actually sing and look playfully sexy coo-coo and artsy than a sexy bombshell of a singer who can't sing.

Lady GaGa is pure talent underneath all that masquerade.... cherry cherry boom boom...

Eh eh (Nothing else I can say)...

B)

...way to misunderstand completely. :blink:

Oh no, I didn't misunderstand at all. I'm completely aware of what you're saying. I just don't believe it. Do I believe the Illuminati exists? Sure, why not. Do I believe that Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye, etc. are members or puppets of the Illuminati? No, I do not but that's just my opinion. I think there's too much paranoia and conspiracy theories going on in the world. Who knows, maybe it's true, and they're all evil and trying to push a new world order. I'm just not going to spend my life afraid of it.

The people that seem to keep bringing up that Gaga was somehow magically created by her record label don't seem to know about her BEFORE she was signed, only what they see today. BEFORE Gaga was signed she dressed eccentrically FOR HER BUDGET. No, she wasn't wearing McQueen but it was risque. She performed burlesque acts across New York where there would be subversive subject matter and costumes, she performed festivals in lingerie and layers on jewelry while singing and playing a cheap keyboard.

She was signed BECAUSE of this eccentricity, her voice and musical talent. Her first album was actually extremely WATERED DOWN by the record label. The music itself is very radio friendly and "cheap" sounding because of budget and the record label making sure she sells which means no experimentation. Now, she has that freedom to go to the next level musically.

People are RIDICULOUSLY naive if they think a record label is going to grab up some chick performing in burlesque clubs and dress her up in expensive clothing WHICH ACTUALLY caused many people to dislike her in the first place. Don't you think her label would rather her be another Taylor Swift that requires almost no promotion or money whatsoever to promote if they wanted to "create" something?

I don't know how many times I have heard people say, "I love Lady Gaga's music but she is ugly/her clothes are stupid/she is weird". She has worked because people like her simple and catchy pop songs, many people that like her music DON'T like her image, you can even find those people here on the forums.

Before you hate on someone for NO REASON whatsoever why don't you do a little research and have a little common sense. Record labels don't want experimental, expensive, risky artists, they want Taylor Swifts not Lady Gagas. They definitely want her now and I am sure.

How is it that people can WORSHIP supermodels whom do NOTHING for culture but act as a coat rack and look beautiful YET they criticize Lady Gaga whom they are accusing of being "created".

Last edited by a moderator:
So true...and I'd say that Lady Gaga IS quite the pretty little bombshell but not only that....but the full package.

Sorry to bump this amazing thread but for those who say she has talent:

Okay, done.

Just to let everyone know, Lady Gaga was a songwriter for a lot of artists before she officially began her singing career. Much like how Ne-Yo was a songwriter before he officially began his singing career.

Here's Lady Gaga singing in acoustic, so you can hear her voice much better.

Whoever says Britney Spears can sing better is delusional since she hasn't sung live since 1999. Same for Mariah Carey who's been lip-syncing a lot since her 1997 Butterfly album. And Whitney Houston who now gets standing ovations not because of her singing because of who she is.

I'm a big fan of Lady Gaga, but what irks me about her sometimes is how she pronounces some words, it's just weird sometimes that she can't show off her voice because she's a bit pretentious with her pronunciations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->