Lady Gaga on MTV Boiling Points (3 years ago)

:smile: :smile: :smile:

What explanation do you have for what she does, like that thing of the eye and the things that she includes in her videos ?
Did you actually read the whole article, just wondering ? :smile:

:smile: :smile: :smile:

What explanation do you have for what she does, like that thing of the eye and the things that she includes in her videos ?
Did you actually read the whole article, just wondering ? :smile:

Read the entire article. Is there an explanation needed for what she does? Mj liked to garb his crotch.:lol: Was that just him paying homage to fertility gods? It's just pop music. Simple.

Even if is her or her production team decided to take ideas from some sort of occult book, it's really not nothing to write home about ,Call the news, pop artist uses pseudo esoteric images in her videos, something never done before, very original.

I think when people start seeing a hidden significance in a checkered floor a visit to the local health facility is really the next step.

poor Lady G.
she's like the new girl in school and already cliques can't stand her. :lol:

honestly, haters will always find ways to blow things out of proportion.
it happened to Madonna when she first came into the scene, Ozzy and his ripping chicken heads and hidden lyrics when you play the vinyl backwards...lmao.

50/50 there are people who like her for her music another like her for both and another for her costumes.

is she fake... off course alter egos are she isn't the first to do so.
condemn for having an alter ego Lady GaGa? what for it's entertainment!
but you cannot deny her voice. she proved could sing and it showed in sales as well as in clubs. YEE HAWWW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course she isn't that much of a great singer to start with, that's the point. I think that is what Filipe's driving at.

She was in a Music school and took trainings and voice lessons. It makes a BIG difference. Carrying a tune is different from SINGING :lol:

Lady Gaga's songs are really catchy but that's just it. I'm sorry but definitely no substance. That's something she needs to work on. Plus, I also think she's very pretentious.

I don't hate her, in fact I listen to her songs. They're fun :lol: :P

Barbra Streisand had a voice coach and people still deemed her a great singer.
Lots of great singers honed their voices to perfection or near perfection as well as strengthening it with the help of voice coaches or music schools....
why would Lady G be an exception? LOL

NY School of Performing Arts and Julliard are for those who already have talent are you saying the students aren't and going there will create talent? LOL

What i see of the Lady GaGa haters is critiquing more of her persona than anything else.

ETA:
Countless singers dancers who many of you are fans went to dance/music schools why aren't they being called fake or talentless? LOL

As far I can remember I did not say Lada Gaga isn't talented :innocent: :lol:

There are artists who since birth are already exceptional at singing even before training, case in point Christina Aguilera. Vocal lessons just polished the diamond in her.

What I'm saying is that Lady Gaga isn't that good at singing I bet before entering her school. Of course not every student can sing as great as say Mariah, Whitney, Christina etc even before training. It is but necessary that they have to have a certain amount of talent to start with to hone and improve.

I'm not saying she couldn't sing, it's surprisingly good but then again should be expected already given her background. It's not just that exceptional.

There are far more fakers who are far more popular and deemed talented by many of you that don't fall under the haters radar.

Lady GaGa if she didn't have all that wacky/weirdness alter ego, she'd be just a beloved as the next Vanessa Carlton or the like if she went by her real name. lol

Lady Gaga isn't that good at singing I bet before entering her school
that's quite ignorant to say because many of your favorites could've been the same way.
face it many of you target and criticize Lady G because she's doesn't tickle your fancy. but at least Lady G is and has proven it. lol

ETA:
Britney, Justin aren't either but they have fans lol

There are far more fakers who are far more popular and deemed talented by many of you that don't fall under the haters radar.

Who are those fakers in particular?

I think her previous materials are very mediocre. Her current sound is just so hip and catchy. The Christina comparisons was what made people talk about her. She should be forever thankful to Mario with that :lol:

Lady GaGa if she didn't have all that wacky/weirdness alter ego, she'd be just a beloved as the next Vanessa Carlton or the like if she went by her real name. lol

Her alter ego is fun but as I said she comes off pretentious most of the time.

IA not just beloved but definitely respected :wink:

that's quite ignorant to say because many of your favorites could've been the same way.
face it many of you target and criticize Lady G because she's doesn't tickle your fancy. but at least Lady G is and has proven it. lol

ETA:
Britney, Justin aren't either but they have fans lol

You're actually the one coming off as ignorant :lol:

How would you know who my favorites are? :lol:

It's actually funny that people label Britney as a not so good singer when in fact during her MMC days with Justin and Christina she was already blasting F5s/F#s with great control. :lol:

I don't remember Justin and Britney going to any Music school.

I'm not even a stan of both. :lol:

well i only base my opinions of Lady G's voice hearing it in person and without all the technical mumbo jumbo and she is good compared to other popular singers who mostly shout than sing...

How would you even know if her singing isn't even altered by these technical mumbo jumbo that most performers do as you claim?

Seriously? Lady Gaga doesn't shout a lot?

Yes I critique Lady Gaga, objectively that is. I don't know why you always get defensive whenever her flaw is pointed out.

I actually think her gimmickry is mainly what makes people talk about her. She's not a phenomenal dancer or singer in the first place. Her music is catchy as I said so she definitely needs something else to promote herself.

You try to make Lady Gaga as something bigger than she actually is. If she gets over her sub par songwriting skills and comes up with something raw, exceptional and unconventional then we can talk again. It's bye for now. I rest my case :lol:

How would you even know if her singing isn't even altered by these technical mumbo jumbo that most performers do as you claim?
i think i have posted my reasons more than once already :rolleyes:
i may (from you) or may not (from me) sound defensive due in part of what i witness in person. Unlike most I witnessed it person to person basis not from blogs, youtubes, videos, hearsay...
me giving credit to Lady G amongst critics who can't stand her is what you call being defensive so be it.

we do have something in common, Lady G cannot dance. :wink:

** FYI: giving credit to her voice/singing

^ yeah she looked totally different!

guys, don't you think it's a bit silly to go back and forth arguing about whether or not you think she's talented, etc etc? If you like her music then enjoy it, if you don't then go and listen to the artists that you do enjoy. I know you've said you're done arguing, hopefully you are, because it's pointless.

I ,for one, enjoy Lady Gaga. I'm not stupid enough to think that her persona is a representation of who she really is, and deep down, I don't think she expects you to either. She wears clothing made from puppet frogs for goodness sake. It's all for the sake of entertainment. She's having fun with it and her fans are having fun with her. That's all it is. To look deeper into it, suspecting her of being an Illuminati is just ridiculous. It all smells like a big pot of paranoia to me. If you put something under a microscope like that, you're bound to find something. Like other people have said...it's just pop music.

You try to make Lady Gaga as something bigger than she actually is. If she gets over her sub par songwriting skills and comes up with something raw, exceptional and unconventional then we can talk again. It's bye for now. I rest my case
:rolleyes:
i was just saying that she can sing and proven so... a cappella.
if i didn't hear her sing like that you'd think i'd be crediting her? or as you put it making her something bigger than she actually is? lol
if that isn't a testimonial than the haters just love to hate this woman's persona and nitpick every freakin pointless criticisms no matter how many facts you lay on the table. period.
:lol:

*besides this forum is not just teenagers and fans posting...

FYI:
you keep honing Lady Gaga isn't original, well, Filipino singers are known to sing popular song covers.... that ain't original. lol

FYI:
you keep honing Lady Gaga isn't original, well, Filipino singers are known to sing popular song covers.... that ain't original. lol

Seriously? :rollseyes: :lol:

Have you heard most Filipino singers? Girl you don't know what you're talking about. :lol::lol::lol:

seriously. you need to comprehend before debating...

I have heard filipino singers sing. I never said nor claim they can't sing only that they sing almost always cover songs at events (which is why i posted, "ain't original").

Getting back to Lady G...

at least she's got a long list of respect and fans alike.
he may not be a legend but he's talented and up and coming...
Adam Lambert.
He twitted this...

“I spent yesterday in the studio w the insanely talented and creative Lady Gaga recording a song that she wrote! I love her. Gaga wrote the song a while ago and she thought it would be a good fit for me. It’s a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked.”

haters can argue otherwise till they're blue in the face but the woman is musically talented and well regarded in her profession. The Lady Gaga persona is just that a persona but not the real person who is behind it.
:mohawk:

Dragging Filipino singers in the originality issue is so unrelated. :lol:

Oh yes I'd love to see the real person behind the persona. :D

Even some Filipino artists here...
:rolleyes:
ok. ain't gonna play this pointless game with ya but i know i wasn't the first to drag Filipino singers into it...

Dragging Filipino singers in the originality issue is so unrelated
but the topic of debate is...

seriously. you need to comprehend before debating...

I have heard filipino singers sing. I never said nor claim they can't sing only that they sing almost always cover songs at events (which is why i posted, "ain't original").

Getting back to Lady G...

at least she's got a long list of respect and fans alike.
he may not be a legend but he's talented and up and coming...
Adam Lambert.
He twitted this...

“I spent yesterday in the studio w the insanely talented and creative Lady Gaga recording a song that she wrote! I love her. Gaga wrote the song a while ago and she thought it would be a good fit for me. It’s a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked.”

haters can argue otherwise till they're blue in the face but the woman is musically talented and well regarded in her profession. The Lady Gaga persona is just that a persona but not the real person who is behind it.
:mohawk:

Referring to those who do not approve of her or her image or even understand how you can tolerate her as "haters" is beyond irritating. I guess everyone on the planet is a "hater" because there are things every single one of us find distasteful.

Anyway, back to my point. I understand where you are coming from as someone who hasn't studied the insides of the world of pop culture, subliminal messages, or "blah blah blah" as per what most of you are thinking. However, as someone who has, I have to admit that I should have pointed out from the beginning that the heads of Viacom (owners of MTV, etc), top heads of Universal, etc are themselves occult members. I could break down the MTV music awards and show you how the entire award show this season was staged as an occult ceremony but I've made my point enought. It's not just Gaga, Kanye West, Beyonce, Rihanna - there have been transitions in their personas and music after the coming of success that DIRECTLY and OBVIOUSLY incorporate these messages and blatantly put the message out there. Whether they are aware of this or it is just the direction of their handlers brought on by higher figures in the industry that have knowledge of the messages - that is something that I do not know. But it would be ignorant of me to believe that they have no idea. Furthermore, it would be ignorant of you to not at all take into consideration that a force as strong and influential and pop culture/media has not been recruited by higher forces in the world as a stage for their messages as well.

How many people watch the MTV awards and show? How many people have knowledge of the illuminati's recruitment of pop culture as their stage? The numbers speak for themselves. The highest powers in the world would be the absolute dumbest if they didn't take advantage of the hold that pop culture has on the world for their own agenda.

What I posted may not be the extent because it's not my full time job to make people "believe" but I thought I would share - I encourage you to take some time to do some research on the topic.

I think if you should take anything from this it's that you give evil the most power when you don't believe that it exists. Don't be so quick to deny. What if the courts of law did this?

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->