Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

I absolutely love this! Liya looks so vampy and I like her and Raquel together. This is very sensual, dark, and mysterious.

That shot looks really amazing, cant wait to see the other ones! :woot: :heart:

It's one of the better ads this season, but it can't compare to S/S. It's the facial expressions that takes it down a notch. Yeah, Liya is flawless, but there is camera awareness in her, even after all these years.

Some more hats and hair before their faces - or how about baseball bats - to hide the flaws with expression, and this would be better...

Raquel looks absolutly amazing, as well as Liya.
thanks for posting the scan
the campaign is well suited to the collection, with the darkness. I was hopeing for a dark campaign

Thanks for the scan! Its great!

thanks for the scan, it's looks even better bigger. i really really like this and I don't mind raquel's expression as much as everyone seems to, i think it compliments liya's nicely.

Scanned by me from 'Vogue UK Sptember 08'

I actually really love them!:woot:

I love how it's so dark! thank you for scanning, Skywire

^thank you!!
this is even better than the first one, liya is so fierce. she does outshine raquel in this one

i wasn't going to comment again but liya rocks this campaign! raquel?...eh

Thanks for the scan! I'd love it more if Raquel is not in this, but the concept is brilliant enough! ^_^

Raquel looks a whole look better in that second shot, but i think Liya could have owned this as a Solo girl campaign, She is amazing!!!!

I like the second one even more! They work really great together. Love it!

love these ads, can't wait to see them for myself. Thanks for posting!

Yeah I gotta agreeB) this is fantastic. Saw the new pics in Vogue today......just stunning:heart:
This is quickly turning into the campaign of the season for me.:D

Liya is SO stunnning and fierce
Raquel looks horrible in the first shot but she recovered a little in the second one
The clutch looks hideous :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->