Lanvin F/W 10.11 : Anja, Magdalena & Mariacarla by Steven Meisel

Great cast. But it's almost too fierce. There is no subtlety. It's too in your face.

absolutely love this campaign so far:heart:...we have already seen similar things from other campaigns ... but this is always safe and nice!

I am not feeling it at all. Previous campaign with Jamie was much better. They don't bring it for me. They're just there trying to look fierce.

Not bad but not fab either. The best is the reflection picture and I also like the tight shot in the dark clothes, but the clothes don't look great in that picture which is not a good thing. In general, the clothes are not presented well which is not unprecedented of in a Lanvin campaign, but usually the concept is strong enough that the brand image effect takes over, but I am not sure if that going to happen here.

This boils down to a group of fierce girls being fierce... fiercely... they are just fierce... really fierce... really, really fierce... fiercely fierce... F.I.E.R.C.E.

I can't understand why everybody is saying only Anja has the same face in every shot since Magdalena has absolutely the same facial "expression" (?) in every picture.

The more I look at it the more mistakes I find. B) It's so cheap, ugly, amateur, childish, pretentious and effective in a tacky and bad way... The mirror effect is totally pointless in this campaign. What a shame. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not feeling Anja.
The two others are great! MCB, fierce as usual and Magda who brings such an attitude with her :heart: Definitely one of the strongest ads so far!

This is definitely better than last season(NO JAMIE YAY!) but still kinda sucking,Anja's face looks bad photoshopped and MCB does not even look like herself
I cannot believe they put that hideous prehistoric bone necklace in the campaign :shock:

IMO, magdalena is giving the same expressions. look closely.

Anja is just trying too hard to be fierce.

Queen mcb is fierce, that's it!:rolleyes:

magdalena owns? not really. she's werqing it?
ah, why is it that in every shot her mouth is open?
She's got the same expression in her eyes.
She's not versatile, IMO.

pffffffffffff rubik is so ouuuut of this add. but for the rest, it's really great. it looks like a prada ad with D&G spirit...

I don't know how to feel about it. I was expecting something more with such a stellar cast and collection.

Out of the three, Magda steals the campaign. :heart:

only see miss boscono :heart: :heart: but it's not as spectacular as i expected it to be, just loving boscono!

This is so disappointing. I had such high expectations for this considering the great cast.

I quite like it. First off all it's too dark to me and all I can see are model's faces with bad make-up. Clothes kind of dissapear on those pics. For me they are one big black, grey or shinny spots. Cast is great. I love all the girls but I have to say Anja is the weakest link there.

And basically, I think it's time to change the photographer. Meisel is great, but I think those clothes deserve much more than this. I would loooove to see sth more Parisian chic and less Vogue Italia.

Something's not right... I think it's the eye make-up...:unsure::ninja:

:clap::buzz: YESSS for Mariacarla Boscono she looks DEVINE and im in love with this ad campaign i cant wait to see more shots:heart::heart::heart:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Not a patch on the Cats campaign of last year:doh:. Why so many models when it obviously is Mariacarla alone who should have got the job. ANJA 's darker hairs don't suit her one bit. She is "quelconque", the French would say:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->