Large Hoop Earrings

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
I think my favorite earirngs are large gold hoops. They go with just about any look and they look so young.

3" for the office, 4" for parties, no limit for special occasions.

Here's a photo of some of my favorites. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• hoops_cf180.jpg
    hoops_cf180.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 29
i got plenty of those. in every single color. i like them when hair is attached :flower:

Big hoops are great!

Only thing is, they're starting to remind me of rap video girls. :unsure:

I like large hoops but not for the office. I don't think its professional. Also, I don't like gold ones either

Large hoops remind me of flamenco dancers(spanish) and i still like them, i think i might get some for the summer :lol:

Not to offend, but I hate them, all of them. Besides, where I come from they are a sign you are member of the travelling community.

I'm not a fan of huge hoops, and whenever I have worn them I've been afraid that something would get caught in them and rip them out. But I practically live in my one-inch gold hoop earrings. I also love tiny little hoops. My favorite lazy-day/running errands outfit is a great pair of jeans, sleek black stiletto boots, a black cashmere turtleneck, a slick ponytail and gold hoops (knee-length corduroy caramel-colored dolce trench optional)!! tres chic!

I don't wear the gold or silver kinds just because of personal associations, but I do have several clear pairs in bright colours. Le Chateau has a ton of cheap, cute ones. My little splurges... :P

I :heart: them! I have several and they go great together with my look. I always wear gold as my other jewelery are gold

i really love them!!! does anyone know a good online site where i could buy me a pair of super big hoops ????? :flower: THANKS

They can be nice.. but definitely not on all the girls, they can look tacky pretty easily... :wink:

I agree... my sister used to have a pair, they were huuge! I used to tell her if she lost the parrot that swinged in that hoop :lol:

i have diff sizes..i love them!! they might get unconfortable because they're big (i have ones that are bigger than a bracelet would be) but still looks good espesially i like them with a tube top/dress and hair up

I wear them, but not for office.
and they can look tacky easily.

I like them, but not too big. Mine are about 2 inches across.

Yikes! They look HIDEOUS on me. I wear diamond studs for everyday, and the hoops just bring out the roundness of my face. I feel like J-Lo in her fly-girl days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->