Latte S/S 06

a pair of latte flats to go with the general trend , here from Roger Vivier with mother of pearl buckle

credit style.com

Sandy colours are gonna be huge. Browns, moccas, lattes... anything. And I love them too :smile:

lores%2F%2F1%23PRET-A-PORTER%2F5%23Spring-Summer%202006_%2F4%23PARIS%2FCharles%20Anastase%2FCharles_Anastase_049.JPG
Charles Anastase

lores%2F%2F1%23PRET-A-PORTER%2F5%23Spring-Summer%202006_%2F1%23NEW%20YORK_%2FDOO.RI%2FDOORI_179.jpg
Doori

lores%2F%2F1%23PRET-A-PORTER%2F5%23Spring-Summer%202006_%2F3%23MILAN%2FErreUno%2FErreUno_300.jpg
ErreUno

stardustfashion

I think this color is nice but I don't know how it would fair on my skin tone....I think I'd need to add more "vanilla" in my "latte" :wink:

Kimkhuu said:
^^ Me too! :flower:

I think depending on how light or yellow the latte is, it can suit everyone! I used to hate this color a lot (especially when there was a latte pant trend... ...it must have been a few years back), but looking at these pics, I am starting to like it a lot more!

I hated this colour too!! I thought it was so bland.... But it really depends on your skin colour. It can really lighten you up and make your skin glow if you pick the right shade. I love the CK pieces because they are so clean cut and yet chic. I love the grecian influence on them, and they look completely comfortable. :heart:

No matter what color/print is going to make it big... ...I guess I'll still stick to black. ^_^

ooh i LOVE this neutral color and i definitely prefer the color name 'latte' over 'nude.'

thanks kimkhuu and everyone for these amazing images!

:heart:

*Happiness* said:
I think this color is nice but I don't know how it would fair on my skin tone....I think I'd need to add more "vanilla" in my "latte" :wink:

Hehehe I think I'll have to add more chocolate to the latte and make mine a mocha. My skin tone doesn't wear these tones very well, but I think it looks great on some people.

we sold this very well just recently, boutique clients seem to adore this being 'timeless' and 'chic'

latte also mixes very well with almost every ss06 colour,
from white to grey, navy, red and black
i believe soon it will turn out to a 'real' street adopted trend

it's a difficult colour to wear all over tough, dior did best because of the commbination with the black lace which makes the color more wearable for the common skintones. By wearing nude most light to sandy skintones become ill looking and it does not alwas looks good an a dark skin either. I think to just wear nude you have to have an olive (healthy looking, not tanned) or very fair skin

I love this trend. It's a gorgeous colour. Simple but not dull.

Love, love, love it. Though I don't find the color to be very forgiving, it's such a rich color... in more ways than one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->