Orange

trean

Reaction score
Just like we had a topic about yellow,I think we need one for orangetoo.It is everywhere this summer,accesoiries,shoes,bags...

orange is certainly there, love it with purple and fuchia but have nothing orange in my wardrobe, maybe I'll get some :shock: next summer :lol: currently concentarting with greens and prints :wink:

Boy! I could say alot about this, but, let me limit it to it's nice to see this the simplicity of this color

I saw some woman wearing these manolos with fushia polish on her toes and she looked very elegant in an all black outfit.
S3S2974_n.jpg

I also like this Prada, although I would never wear anything similar :blush:
100080291.jpg

I have a weird relationship with those Manolo's ,I like but sometimes the color kinda scares me :huh:

Orange stays strong in Fall too
:woot:

100096874.jpg
100094422.jpg
100092429.jpg

Originally posted by trean@May 6th, 2003 - 11:48 am
I have a weird relationship with those Manolo's ,I like but sometimes the color kinda scares me :huh:
That's how I feel about the color orange in general, I like it sometimes, but it still scares me. I :heart: that handbag you posted, Trean, is it Versace?

Orange is a very excellent color!
I have orange finger nails as we speak!

I love orange. It looks terrible on me because I am so pale. :cry: I bought this versace orange nailpolish because I loved the orange color so much. I never wear it because my skin looks :sick: with it but it's still so pretty I couldn't resist! :lol:

:lol: It's probably looks better with slightly tanned/bronzed skin..
I got orange polish too :shock: :heart:

Originally posted by LLaura@May 6th, 2003 - 4:34 pm
I love orange. It looks terrible on me because I am so pale.
me too...all these beautiful things are breaking down my resistance to orange...love the marc jacobs kitten heels...

I could start small...orange earrings or something

I'm with laura, orange makes me look :sick: because I am pale. this colour was not meant for pale, ginger-haired people. the colour clash is too... :sick: I think it looks gorgeous on people with dark skin, though.

the only orange thing in my wardrobe that I have and actually wear is a vintage scarf with an orange/white/bronze colour scheme. it stops there for me.

I do have a weather torn pale & washed out orange indian pareo that I only wear at home, a souvenir from my x b/f from his trip to Benares, but thats all for me. My bright orange nailpolish, looks very ugly on my pale skin.

(I need to visit the beach, I have to get some sun, soon)

orange is one of the main colours at atelier manufaktura:

Oh, I like orange! I think I like yellow more though. I dont have very many clothes of either color to wear.
I really like the orange coats that they used to have a lot of in the 60s more. My friend Molly has a really lovely one!

Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's
aud_tiffanys_shopping.jpg

tiffanys_copmasks_scap.jpg

TWIGGY:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"