Lauren Conrad Collaborating with Kohl's

I dont like most of the pieces she has on sale at Kohls right now, but that blue tube dress is super cute and so are some of the other pieces in those scans.

^ I'm waiting for the next batch with the sweaters before I buy anything.

I'm wondering why they don't have a look book on the website like they did with the Vera Wang line.

Lauren wearing a ballet top from the Kohl's line as a dress

celebutopia

The sizes run huuuuge! I ordered one of the print top in small but it fit more like a medium/large. The quality feels good so far, similar to the limited, express.

It seems that her Kohl's line is off to a good start. She seems rather dedicated... going to Milwaukee (?sp) often to work on the line as well as working in LA. I want to see her spring collection... hopefully she showed some growth.

I think this is best for her right now since she is so young, if she can make this line a true success... then maybe she can use her experience and come back with a high end line.

Jewelry, home goods and labels exclusive to Kohl’s, such as LC Lauren Conrad by the former star of the series “The Hills,” should emerge as top online categories for the retailer, Mansell said. He said the Conrad brand has had “exceptional” sales.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a2B.2qhlkS2M

bloomberg.com

She posted a twitpic from her kohls photoshoot that she did with Matt Jones back in the end of Sept.

Just left my Kohl's photo shoot. 2 days in a row with Mr. Matt Jones. Lucky me :-) Really excited for these clothes to come out!

t6qxap.jpg

Self styled shoot...
twitter.com/laurenconrad

I'm guessing this is for Spring?

The sweaters are up for sale now!
I cant wait to see her spring collection.

i love all the pale pinks, im reaaaaally curios to see the whole collection!

This is good news for those of us who don't have a Kohl's in our area carrying the line. The rollout of Lauren's line has been bumped up due to strong sales.

http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2009/11/09/daily68.html

In October, Kohl’s launched LC Lauren Conrad, an exclusive partnership with television personality Lauren Conrad, at approximately 300 stores and on kohls.com. The initial rollout of the apparel line has received a “phenomenal response,” Mansell said, so Kohl’s executives have accelerated plans to roll out the brand to all Kohl’s stores, he said. LC Lauren Conrad will be rolled out to all stores nationwide in March 2010 instead of the original plan for fall 2010, Mansell said.

I've been hesitant to buy things online because I like to try clothes on and look at them in person.

That's awesome, I'm happy it's doing well. . . I really hope Kohl's has some advertisements sometime though. She said the other day something about faux leather jackets, I wonder when those will be released...

i'm really happy for her its doing well - she seems really dedicated, the clothes are lovely, target market appropriate and at a great price point.

Good luck to her! :flower:

Such great news for her... thanks for posting.

I hope she negotiated a good deal with Kohls and get a nice percentage off the profits. This could be a very lucrative partnership for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->