Lea Tisci (T)

Wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous at FashionRock!!! I just think the makeup worked against her feature at the menswear show, because she looks beautiful the rest of the time, even in that backstage pic ^_^ Thanks for posting!

I really hope this doesn't sound mean or ignorant, but I'm surprised she is transsexual. Her facial structure is just so feminine and lady-like.

I guess some things are just meant to be! :lol:

i wish you guys would stop saying "He/She"
just say SHE OR HER
he transitioned to a woman so you refer to Lea as a Woman

Givenchy Menswear S/S 2011 HQ

00070fullscreen.jpg

Style

This is a photo of Lea and Mariacarla while we were exiting the hotel where the show took place. I love them! Ahah

28286_1402317293055_1086025426_31140761_5465093_n.jpg

facebook

Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris
zkrhxf.jpg

wwd via Flashbang

What a brave person, so glad she's doing well and getting a foothold in fashion. Would love to read that Vanity Fair interview, has anyone got it? She's beautiful. :wub:

I hope she signs with Women NY; I'd love to see what they can do with her

^^ No such luck in finding the article! It was published at the beginning of june. But I did find a little extract of the interview on the website. I can translate it if you're interested :smile:

Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 10.11 - Paris

vogue

IMO she photographs really..really well but ont he runway she sometimes does look quite androgynous. This is a very interesting look though, I remember watching a pageant on TV that took place in Thailand, many of the contestants could easily become top models

WOW this is a first :shock: I'm not quite sure how to react to that nude Vogue Paris photograph, but nevertheless nobody can deny that she is quite beautiful

What a gorgeous and courageous creature, how old is she?

not to sound ignorant
but i wonder why she hasnt gotten a complete sex change yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->