Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

I knew right after seeing these photos that an abundance of avatars from this campaign would follow. It's quite good actually.

The first aim of a campaign is to be eye catching, and this one is definetly the most eye-catching campaign of the season. The colors and the models' atitudes are outstanding.
Once again Joan steals the show, she looks so fierce on that shot with the boys :heart:.
I just have one problem: why Maglosia is getting strangled by her scarf on her single shot ??

Looooove it!!!! Great cast, great colours, great everything.

i feel like the kissing poses of some of the models are a tad unnecessary and i used
to dislike the teal background, i still think it clashes horribly with the red, but overall
this campaign has totally grown on me. the cast (and the hair) is just impeccable.

plus Mcneil with fire-engine red hair, perfection B)

This campaign is a perfection, I love to see Malgosia here. But the cast is great overall.

the long haired dude still looks like a girl to me

except for that, i love this campaign

Mert & Marcus for the win!

For me this the best campaign of the season:woot:, the clothes are amazing and look sooo striking and intense in print, all the girls look phenomenal esp Cat with her wild red hair.:heart:

maybe not from Givenchy, but i guess there are still some online magazines which will feature the ads.

like the online edition of V or Zimbio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->