Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

A new shot!

tumblr_l2z0ndgXh61qalc0k

(bitnb.tumblr.com)

That is such an amazing shot! Each individual has their own fierce expression. This one seals the deal!!!

Even though I dislike all the models, I can't deny how successful the campaign turned out. It just works.

The new shot looks good, but it looks like all 3 heads are photoshopped ontop of the bodies. Especially Malgosia's head.

The new shot is absolutely terrific. But now you've mentioned it mikel, Malgosia's head does look odd. Maybe because of the collar?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! thanks for posting. still waiting on joan smalls though.

oh wow! its rather nice...Catherine *love*

i said earlier that if u look at the first group shot released that Malgosia's head looks photoshopped....i agree, it looks strange in this shot too!!!

:buzz: :buzz: i'm excited to see which campaign can top this for the fall ads but i have a feeling every campaign with mariacarla will be mindblowing. she's hypnotic :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: her!

The new ad is great, but I'm getting bored with Givenchy ads. The photographers and the models are basically the only things that make this campaign. Haven't we seen all this before?

The campaign is so amazing, adore the colours.

Am i the only one who dont like the new shot ? it's just unflattering

loved the new shot

until i reached the Nightingale trolley

they're really gonna try and push that one, huh?

it's a NIGHTMARE! you have to REACH ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM TO GET STUFF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->