Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Oh my. The new pictures are blowing me away! Loving the colour scheme more and more.

All in all a fantastic and striking campaign.
Much as I can't believe I'm saying this, being a huge MCB fan, but Joan Smalls has got this one in the bag.

i dont really like joan in this, she looks like a demon

this looks like some astranged family...:lol::heart:

Malgosia Bela is the sexy hungry daughter
Mariacarla is the extremely open mother
Catherine is the socially awkward daughter

I love Joan in this wish she had more shots:(

Much better than last season. The color scheme is just amazing, and Joan Smalls looks like some sort of vampire-goddess! Loving this :heart:

It's so striking, I think it's gonna be my favourite campaign this season. :heart:

Joan looks absolutely stellar here, totally blown away. It's such a shame she only has two shots.
The background colour contrasts with the clothes so well, I really like it. Even the eyewear shots is stunning.

The watch shot is absolutely perfect.

Joan is looking amazing :o her shot is perfect :heart:
i'm in love with this campaign

Wow! Amazing. I wish there were more of Ming Xi, especially a beauty.

*FAINTS*
JOAN's shots were a bit of a let down but i still live for her in here
that close up had my toes curling a little,MCB can serve some serious face!
i cannot wait to see these in HQ but this campaign just made me a little wet

And I thought it wasn't possible to love this campaign even more than I did a month ago! Fantastic.

WOW. joan was the long awaited reveal of this campaign. i looove her with the bleached brow in the optical lens campaign shot.

I had such a hard time recognizing Joan! I feel a bit gutted about her and Dafne having only two shots each, but it's still fantastic that they snatched up that campaign. It must be the ultimate standout of the season, along with Calvin Klein. The blue backdrop compliments the clothes to perfection, the concept as a whole is truly intriguing, and some diversity is always welcomed :heart: Epic!

I had such a hard time recognizing Joan! I feel a bit gutted about her and Dafne having only two shots each, but it's still fantastic that they snatched up that campaign. It must be the ultimate standout of the season, along with Calvin Klein. The blue backdrop compliments the clothes to perfection, the concept as a whole is truly intriguing, and some diversity is always welcomed :heart: Epic!

i definitely agree about feeling gutted.
- joan landing this campaign is a milestone, if any.

definitely hoping to see her land more campaigns.

Favorite campaign of the season (along with Calvin Klein).
That eyewear shot is beyond intense, I seriously can't get over how much I love it.
Amazing all-around

I'm glad to see the rest of the campaign, is very amazing :woot: & definitely one of the best ads of this season.

Love it. Malgosia & MariaCarla are a dream team for Givenchy. Can't wait for HQ's

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->