Leg Warmers

purplelucrezia said:
There are multiple topics on legwarmers, by the way...
Perhaps a moderator could merge them? :flower:

Thank you for bringing it up Purple :flower: ..I did a check and found no less than 6 threads on legwarmers all scattered around in more accessories, trendspotting and shoes shoes shoes..Personally I think they should be merged in More accessories, so unless there is a strong sentiment that they belong in trendspotting.. I'll send Luna or Kimair, the new mods for More Accessories, the thread links needing to be merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaim45 said:
Does anyone like this style thats coming back? How would you wear them?
I :heart: luv that leg warmers are coming back.I bought some to go with this mesh nightgown with ribbon trim on it.It has little ruffles on the bottom and its see-through everywear but the top.It even comes with a little black and pink lacy pair of underwear.p.s (I`m not a prostitute and no 1 will see me in this but ME.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say right now I'm really inspired by the whole ballet-dancer look. I'm kind of mixing it in with a boho-flair. Leg warmers are definately one of my new favorite accessories! I don't like the look with heels; flats are cute though. I think over some black leggings would be a cute look too. Maybe top it with a mini-skirt. *Love it* :flower:

lately I've been wearing my black legwarmers over skinny jeans

Help?! Dior legwarmers??

Ok ive been looking allll over for these legwarmers/socks featured in the Dior Spring RTW 2005 fem. collection. Does ANYONE know their proper name and/or where to find them??

ba111941.jpg

0c7ad9f9.jpg

Your only bet would be eBay since they're from a while ago. Except for the thicker stripe in the middle though, they look like something pretty easy to find from some other cheap designer. Search on google or eBay "stripped socks", "stripped legwarmers", "knee high socks", those type things and I'm sure you'll find something similar

You wouldn't happen to know where to get any of those accessories featured in that collection, would u?

I love your name! That was going to be my name, Im so serious. It was going to be Dior, Diorella, DiorsWhore or DiorsLatestVictim...Then I found Diorling and it fit!

Sooo off topic. Try a Dior outlet, Im pretty sure they didnt sell too well.

Diorling said:
I love your name! That was going to be my name, Im so serious. It was going to be Dior, Diorella, DiorsWhore or DiorsLatestVictim...Then I found Diorling and it fit!

Sooo off topic. Try a Dior outlet, Im pretty sure they didnt sell too well.
haha thats awesome <3
do you know of any online dior outlets? :(

they are already popular here in my school.some of the girls wear them on their school socks but it looks a bit weird on the school uniform:ninja:

Bump?
Anyone still wearing legwarmers :smile:
i think they're better than leggings.

I think I can't wear it cuz I use it when I was trainning rhythmic gym so I asociated it to training and I can't, the same with leggings...

I wish that i could wear them but I have kind of big calves and I feel that leg warmers would just draw more attention to them! but more power to people who do!

I'd wear them over leggings/tights with my ankle boots/heels.
I love their quirkness...though in a way I do feel like a Clydesdale :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->