Libertine Trenchcoat

slinky_vagabond

Reaction score
From the f/w 2004 collection:

100124991.jpg

Does anyone know where Libertine is sold and how much this is? I saw it on style.com and now it must be mine......:wub:

i know barney's has it...and each piece is actually vintage...so there is only one...although there are similar pieces...so you may not find the exact one...but probably something similar...

it's very pricey...designer pricey...like $1000 for that jacket i'd say...

yeah...but a lot of people are doing a version of it now...i saw somw great jackets with silkscreening at urban that were vintage and h&m has good ones as well...i'd check those places...

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 21 2004, 09:30 PM
i know barney's has it...and each piece is actually vintage...so there is only one...although there are similar pieces...so you may not find the exact one...but probably something similar...

it's very pricey...designer pricey...like $1000 for that jacket i'd say...
[snapback]372080[/snapback]​

I shall go there tomorrow and see.......waittaminute, $1000? :blink: Psh, I don't love it that much......Thanks anyway, softgrey :flower:

If Urban and H&M have similar, you may be able to satisfy your green trenchcoat cravings.

I like the style as well. If I needed a fall jacket, I would maybe go for something like that.

What I really dig are his boots. They remind me of the Transvestites from Trans-sexual Transylvania...when they come to arrest Dr. Frankenfurter, and their costumes are all angular and silvery...

Originally posted by As You Like It@Sep 21 2004, 10:31 PM
If Urban and H&M have similar, you may be able to satisfy your green trenchcoat cravings.

I like the style as well. If I needed a fall jacket, I would maybe go for something like that.

What I really dig are his boots. They remind me of the Transvestites from Trans-sexual Transylvania...when they come to arrest Dr. Frankenfurter, and their costumes are all angular and silvery...
[snapback]372146[/snapback]​

OMG I wanted to BE Tim Curry in that film :innocent:

Nice jacket but not worth $1000+...I wouldn't pay more than $300 tops for something like that.

runner said:
Ahhh!!! I had been looking for a website about them...
But oh isn't there one in English?! -_- The page looks very informational--I also like the images on the front page, those ones that are in like a slideshow. If only I could highlight the text, I could understand it with the dictionary...! chikusyo~~~o_o;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->