Liberty of London for Target

there's coverage of the pop-up shop over at racked NY, including shots of the inside, seems high movers have been the umbrella (love that they used a curved handle) and gardening accessories...

the lines have been crazy getting into the pop up store in NYC apparently.

i think i am going to really like this collection. there seems to be something for all ages.

I can't stop thinking about this collection, I really hope it's going to be at my local Target.

Im curious about a couple of the dresses... the shorts/pjs & the jumpsuit.

Target unexpectedly closed up its cleaned-out Liberty of London pop-up in Bryant Park this morning. Target was clearly expecting a strong response for their Liberty line—they don't set up pop-ups for every collaboration—but the demand must have taken them by surprise, since the store was meant to stay open through Saturday night.
"Everything was pretty much sold out," explains a rep for the brand. Sales exceeded all records from previous pop-ups, and more than 11,000 people stopped by over the shop's two short but glorious days of existence. We suspect the central location had something to do with the success; Target doesn't have any specific plans to use the site again, but they're certainly considering it, according to our source.

If you missed out, you can still get your hands on some floral prints this Sunday, when the collection arrives in stores. Or stalk the website: Everything should become available for sale at midnight on the 14th. Note that the bike is only available online, and that if you're ordering clothing, you should probably go one size down from what you normally wear.

ny.racked.com

Im going today to two stores... hoping beyond hope that they put it out early cuz I wont be online until 11:00 am Sunday & wont be able to go to the stores until 5:30 that day... which doesnt leave much selection either way Im sure.

i went to my target last night and they didnt have anything from liberty.

my target was stuffed to the gills last night with merchandise. i dont know where they are going to put all this liberty stuff. especially with the rows and rows of easter candy.

all the reviews i have read indicate that the quality of the clothing is pretty good. i am hopeful.

Just back from Targets... one of the stores had some scarves, hats, umbrellas & storage bins but no clothes yet. The hats were cute but I didnt get anything yet... waiting to see the clothing.

I'd love to get the plate sets and other decor items.

I have an apartment, so I always look for something to add my own personality to it and some color.

Some may question the quality but you have to remember that you are getting what you pay for. Target isn't Macy's. Never was and never will be.

I just spent a ton on the the most adorable clothes for my daughters (5 & 3). I got them dresses, blouses and bathing suits the prints are too stinkin' cute.

Does Targets have little photos of the looks on their site like they have with other collections? I havent seen photos of the whole collection anywhere. I thought I had until I saw the commercial & noticed a dress I hadnt seen.

Also does anyone know what time they will be up online yet?

Nevermind I found the looks photos.
Hmmm... still didnt see the dress I saw in the commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you checked out the line in person today? I love everything that I saw at my Target, they were sold out of some things though. I thought the clothes looked really cute in person but I was a little iffy of the fabric on the tops, but I bought some anyways. I bought a bag and wallet in a sunflower print which I think is just super cute! The things I looked at seemed to be of pretty good quality for the price, the only things that looked kind of cheaply made to me were the flip flops (which still are very cute, and I would have bought if they had my size) and some of the cups. I might go back tomorrow to see if they still have the prep bowls, because they were lovely. Ahh, I've been so excited, I couldn't sleep last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was at my target today and there were a lot of people checking out the collection in EACH department. target has it spread throughout the store.

a lot of items were sold out even though there is a massive nor'easter storm going on here and most people, i would have thought previously would have the sense to stay home.

the quality on the clothes was REALLY good in my opinion. almost macy's level quality. the long maxi dresses to me seemed like a bargain. i would definitely wear some of the tops to work.

the quality on the lingerie is also quite good.

the mens items were almost sold out. i grabbed the blue shirt in a size medium for my partner for 20$. the ties were 17.99. i left them alone.

my target was sold out of the canisters which was a disapointment.
they did however have ONE of the two tiered floral trays left over for 15$. i grabbed that. im going to load cupcakes and cookies on it.

they did not have any of the rainboots left in my size for 30$. it would have been useful for this nor'easter we are having here. :cry: i also could have used the umbrella, but it was also sold out.

overall, i think this collection is great, i would suggest checking it out.

^ Oh darn, I forgot about the two tiered trays, I saw one and forgot to grab it, it would be so cute for cupcakes! I wish I would have got it, they only had one though so it's probably gone.

I just got back from Target... thought everything was really well made. Alot of it didnt look good on me or wasnt my style but I liked a couple tops & loved the jumpsuit but my mom was with me & she didnt care for the style of it... made me wonder if it looked that good on me so I didnt get it. They had a sun hat to match too. Hopefully if I change my mind they still have it cuz they only had one xs left at that store... havent gone to the other store yet.

I loved all the home items, but I don't have a Target where I am, so I basically bought a few items online. Hope everything turns out good!! Bedding prints look pretty too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->