Liberty of London for Target

THIS childrens dress is really great :heart: Makes me wish Target was international..

The collection is very refreshing and perfect for spring! The fabric quality is actually really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed there were a lot of things in my Target store that I couldn't find on the Target website. The clothing seems to be really well made, though mostly polyester (unfortunately). The housewares items are really cute for the most part, as are the stationary and candles.

I love the home items...I am planning to get some stuff for my home office. Its too cute to pass up!

there is a 4 page page ad in the new issue of vogue with gisele B on the cover. they mention the end date of may 15th.

i think they are planning on restocking some items. otherwise they would have chose to run the ad in an earlier issue.

I bought the yellow coat, and a dress that is cotton. I tried on some of the long dresses, but the fabric seemed a bit yucky. I may get them at markdown if they're still around. The prices seemed a bit more reasonable than some of the other designer collections. I also purchased one of the scarves, and two headbands. The men's ties seemed really nice quality and I loved the patterns, but my husband has at least 200 ties, so I decided to hold back. All in all, it's a really lovely collection, probably my favorite of all the ones Target has done.

I also think I may go back and get the item that's being marketed as a robe. A lot of reviewers were just wearing it with a tank top and jeans, and I think that's what I'll do too!

i saw the robe for 17.99 or so and also thought it looked nice. it would make a nice fluttery top i think.

my boyfriend tried on the size medium blue shirt i got him and liked it a lot. my only worry is possible wrinkling in the future.

which scarves did you get chaneladdict? did you get the crinkly ones or the thick cotton ones? i liked the thick non-wrinkled scarves but didnt purchase any.

too bad.. the childrens dress I like is not among the 92 pieces avaiable at Libertys.. :(

I got this one:

51Jxt99iiEL._AA260_.jpg

target.com

it really is gigantic though! I've been playing around with it to try and figure out the best way for me to wear it. I contemplated getting the black and white one like this, but the coat and the dress I bought have the same pattern on them so I thought I should get a different one!

i'm really glad this is a hit for target. hopefully this means they will work with other designers that are really good with prints like matthew williamson or alice mccall. i think a lot of retailers think that consumers are scared to wear prints.

chaneladdict, i think the best way to wear it would be under a jacket or coat, wrapped around your neck kinda peeking out. but jacket weather is almost over (hopefully). it seems to be similar in size to the "love quotes" scarf that a lot of celebs wear.

^ I think you are right Lucy. It's going to be jacket weather in my neck of the woods for awhile at least. It's surprising that it still looks so big on me, I am definitely a lot bigger than the average celeb who wears those scarves! I got the robe/top and am wearing it today, I love it! It sort of falls into that whole trend we saw on the runways with people wearing pajama looking items. It will be great for summer when it's hot but I don't want to show my arms.

I am so in love with the quilt I got there 2 days ago, I got the Garla print, the last one in the F/Q size, the colors are so pretty for spring. I am depressed that this collection is only going until May 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought the pink feather photo frame, the pink cereal bowl and a pack of liberty pattern postcards (not from the Target range but they were gorgeous!) from the UK Liberty site. Can't wait to get them!

I gave up (clothes, shoes, and accessories for me) shopping for Lent but I tried on a couple dresses and a nightie and I really loved them. I did buy the set of canisters, a pillow, garden gloves, and set of prep bowls. I feel like I kinda cheated but I did set rules before Lent started (and housewares wasn't on the list). I just hope the dresses and nightie are still around by Easter (or somebody just buys this stuff for me).

i went in the other day and bought the short little nightie... colors reminded me of pucci and i just thought it was really pretty and cute for the summer...

i also ended up buying the long one shoulder dress with the assymetrical ruffle or whatever along the neckline. i totally don't need it but i couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->