Liberty of London for Target

i almost bought that dress, it's so pretty! When those dresses get marked down, i'll hit up the target in my town no one shops at and get them:smile:

i loved that nightie, am now sad i didn't get it! hopefully they will have it on markdown later so i can justify it. the targets in la had lots of the womens but not lots in the mens- my favorite things were the boxers- i bought three pairs! sadly only one was in my size, one was for a friend, and now i have some large boxers that are too cute for me not to buy at five bucks a pop! i might go back if i can bum a ride haha. but the blue hibiscus boxers were my size and i ADORE them. the perfect blousy summer shorts!

omg I think posting here was good luck! reading this thread made me peruse the target site again and two of the boxers I wanted are actually available online in my size!! just ordered some :smile:

Picked up two picture frames (both in blue/ teal pattern). They're sturdy, glossy and gorgeous.

Also picked up a file storage box with lid. It's lovely.

my target was restocked with more clothing for men and women when i checked back two weeks later after the initial release.

I bought the yellow coat, and a dress that is cotton. I tried on some of the long dresses, but the fabric seemed a bit yucky. I may get them at markdown if they're still around. The prices seemed a bit more reasonable than some of the other designer collections. I also purchased one of the scarves, and two headbands. The men's ties seemed really nice quality and I loved the patterns, but my husband has at least 200 ties, so I decided to hold back. All in all, it's a really lovely collection, probably my favorite of all the ones Target has done.
I don't think they charged any more than their own in house collections.:woot:

i know, it was definitely a pleasant surprise. I mean, it makes sense, just because it's a name, if you're going to basically use the same fabric don't jack up the price!

I finally got everything in, and I must say, the quality's much better than I'd expected. Love the photo frame, the cushions, the sheets and the plates!

Although there wasn't a ton left of the apparel, it was all at least 50 percent off at my Target. The men's ties were down to 7 dollars, and the boxers and shirts too. I was hoping the accesories/lingerie and dishes would be, but they weren't.

the housewares, mens items, lingerie and kids clothes are NOT marked down at my local target. and the womens stuff is only 30% off. i'm going to check back again in a few days.

it seems like target got some late deliveries to the store and thats why some of this stuff is still around.

the target near me has all men's marked way down. Shirts and ties were a little above 4USD each. Not even ten minutes drive away the next target only had 30% off going on.

Their markdowns are kind of random sometimes! I've been to four different targets all within the same city, and the markdowns on this are all different..i understand localized markdowns, but that seems a bit weird to me.

the housewares, mens items, lingerie and kids clothes are NOT marked down at my local target. and the womens stuff is only 30% off. i'm going to check back again in a few days.

it seems like target got some late deliveries to the store and thats why some of this stuff is still around.

Same at my Target with the housewares/lingerie/etc not being marked down, but all of the womens clothes at mine were 30-50% off, I got a ton of stuff today... the weird thing is, it's all stuff that was supposedly sold out or that I didn't even know they had gotten in, so I gave up looking for it.

yeah it was weird, at one of the targets there were TONS of the jumpsuit on clearance, and they never really were in the store at full price...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->