William Rast for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
from wwd....

TARGET WRANGLES WILLIAM RAST: Justin Timberlake
’s William Rast line will launch exclusive men’s and women’s collections at most Target stores and target.com on Dec. 19. The collections will be available through Jan. 22. William Rast was introduced by Timberlake and his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005. “Our guests have varied tastes and this collection provides the perfect mix of rocker attitude and laid-back appeal for men and women everywhere at affordable prices,” said Target spokeswoman Katie Heinze. Prices for the Target collection were not available, but William Rast jeans cost $165 to $229; leather jackets, $395 to $595, and fashion tops, $95 to $165. “The collection for Target was inspired by the essence of the William Rast brand — the iconography of biker culture and American denim heritage,” said William Rast chief executive officer Colin Dyne.

I agree, I think their designs will translate well with mass production. Its youthful and has something for the men!

^and target and william rast actually appeal to the exact same demographic for the most part.

I'm excited to see what will be offered at Target, I think this is a great match.

this is silly. why didnt target just hire Johan & Marcella Lindeberg for a mens line? they are the ones that actually work on the line.

^does the average target customer know who johan and marcella lindeberg are? it's indeed doubtful that the average william rast customer knows who johan and marcella lindeberg are.

i think this might be one of the WR for target jackets. i'm not impressed.

rubyla's twitpic

Attachments

• williamrast.jpg
    williamrast.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 3
this stuff is boring.
justintimberlake.com.br

Attachments

• first-look-william-rast-for-target.jpg
    first-look-william-rast-for-target.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 9
timberlake-justin & cheapalicious

that people style watch page is terrible.

i do like the leather shorts in the ad though.

errm ... No, thanks!

Wheres the design behind all this? Did Johan and Marcella designed this?

I don't think the clothes look any different from what you can purchase at target. This line is similar to other target brands like converse all stars and etc. The whole point is to bring something different to the table. That gets people interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->