Reaction score
Better than the Vogue pictures imo.
lifemag2e37e0f0af4.jpg

070216170020_hudson01_320x240.jpg
070216170001hudson02230xv3.jpg

070216170011hudsonlast3mc3.jpg
070216170015hudsonnu230od3.jpg

from www.lifemagazine.com

I think that she just dosent photograph well,but yes way better than Vogue pictures but still bad.Despite alll that i am loving that she is getting this kind of exposure and all these covers that usually go to skinny,blonde same old,same olds!

This is a BIG improvement over the Vogue photos... but they're still mediocre. Maybe she's not photogenic? Emil, I agree with you--it's refreshing to see people like Jennifer on the covers. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's from Chicago. :wink:

Anything has got to be better than the Vogue cover.

:heart: amazing pictures. She looks very different in all 4 of them. Great facial expressions, pretty unique and fragile! I especially love the last one! The cover should actually be the cover of Vogue.

Emil said:
I think that she just dosent photograph well,but yes way better than Vogue pictures but still bad.Despite alll that i am loving that she is getting this kind of exposure and all these covers that usually go to skinny,blonde same old,same olds!
I agree with that, it does make a nice change

Its awful, but I am still happy to see her getting this kind of exposure.

Question:

Is she photographing poorly or are they photographing her poorly?

I don't understand these horrible pictures! Well not horrible, but J Hud is such a beautiful woman (regardless of size) and these pictures dont' reflect that at all. The last two are nice, but not great.

Maybe they're trying to stay close to her face because of her size? But, these just don't do her or the photographer justice.

Very bad. But at least she's gotten herself out there. As Beyonce cries herself to sleep... :lol:

In the latest Essence, Jennifer photographed well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->