US Elle February 2009 : Kate Hudson by Carter Smith

Can't wait for Trish Goff's ed! She used to be one of my favourite models and I do hope she makes a comeback.

^^Oh man, that truly is horrible(she looks dirty in a bad way :ninja: ), thanks for the scan though.

Kate's cute. She's no fashionista, she's not 'model' pretty, she isn't Angelina Jolie or Eva Green or Gisele Bundchen but she's attractive...she's a good character actress but I really don't know why she has a cover? I know she has a movie to promote but I don't think most people are really interested in her. Fashion oriented people won't like the cover because well that's obvious and celeb crazed people wont like it because Kate isn't exactly an A-lister (like Angelina)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pictures from Kate's ed, but the subscribers cover is a mess. She looks like the models from A. Wang S/S 09 :shock:

Does she have to be on the cover of a major US fashion magazine every year?

Kate looks great, but I think she would look even better without the heavy eye makeup.

I love the subscriber cover, it's much better than the newsstand. But I love the Dior dress on her on the newsstand cover :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bright Lights, Big City"
Julia Dunstall by Alexei Hay

scanned by sister-d @ bwgreyscale

"Outlaw Country"
Trish Goff by Hilary Walsh

scanned by sister-d @ bwgreyscale

:heart: Julia's editorial, love the vibrant colours and styling.

Since no one scanned it.

Age of Innocence
Photographed by Carter Smith
Styled by Joanne Blades
Models Sharon Van De Pas and Natalie Hockey

scanned by me

The cover reminds me of Vogue China June 2009 featuring Lily Donaldson
a821d999-1.jpg
VogueCNJun09-1.jpg

pb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics