Lindsay Lohan

twilight fairy

Reaction score
from teeny actresses which i usually find extremely annoying, i think lindsay is alright.
plus, i think she's gorge :heart:
although i personally dont like how she bleached her hair now and is hiding her freckles :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I like her.. but.. I like Hilary Duff better. :blush: :innocent: *runs away*

i know, she's adorable with freckles. i never understood why people are so anti-freckles all the time.. :ninja:

Originally posted by crystalized@Mar 21st, 2004 - 2:43 pm
i know, she's adorable with freckles. i never understood why people are so anti-freckles all the time.. :ninja:
Tell me about it... :innocent:

She's morphing into Britney Spears! :shock:

Attachments

• morph.jpg
    morph.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 774
I find her really fake-looking as a blond. :cry:

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 520
See? Everyone just looks better as a redhead... :innocent:

Attachments

• redhair.jpg
    redhair.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 560
ahh whyyy does she have to tan/bleach her hair/wear so much make up? she's so prettiful without it all.

i blame christina aguilera :angry:

Originally posted by crystalized@Mar 21st, 2004 - 3:08 pm
ahh whyyy does she have to tan/bleach her hair/wear so much make up? she's so prettiful without it all.

i blame christina aguilera :angry:
I know, she is just so much prettier naturally. How I hate fake tans and bleaching! :yuk:

she's cute and I think she looks better with dark brown hair.

I like Hillary Duff a.k.a. Lizzie McGuire better - Lindsay Lohan's cuteness is a little too fakey for me

Originally posted by crystalized@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:43 pm
ugh, I do...I have them and they just get in the way...they crowd the face, sort of

I don't see anything too original there :ninja:

okay, she was so nice in the parent trap...but it hink she's too grown up now! too much tan and hair color, it all looks so fake...

and btw, is that adam garcia i see in one of the photos?! i used to love him...he used to be so much hotter, hotter than that photo at least, has he got a new film with her or something, i always wondered where he went after coyote ugly, class trashy film that.

I love freckles. She is very cute with redder hair and less makeup.

I think she's really generic looking and that's not a bad thing because that appeals to ''kids'', she's more real.

I think she's really pretty with dark hair, freckles and really fair skin. I don't really like her style.... (if you can call that style...... :innocent: ).

She should def go back to her fair look. I just don't get some really gorgeous people like to go for the ''fake blond'', tanned skinned and 50 pounds of makeup look. It's just a really pitifull situation.......... :ninja:

She has really developed into a gorgeous young women- although I am against the whole anti-freckle thing- freckles gave her character, I have freckles and they are SEXY!!!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 21st, 2004 - 2:56 pm
She's morphing into Britney Spears! :shock:
LoL! i think you're mistakening her w/ Hilary Duff! aka miss.icouldntsingmyselfoutofapaperbag

i don't think lindsey gets much credit for her acting in freaky friday. think about it, a kid/family movie with actual good acting! what are the chances of that?

i do agree w/ the red hair and freckles thing, she looks totally better with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"