US Elle September 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Gilles Bensimon

mmmmmmmmmm............lindsay lohan tries way too hard!!!!the poor girl thinks she is an icon or something!!!she hasnt delivered anything of value she need to go away for a long time!!!!

goodness look at all that text on the cover!! nice to things to say about the cover, well the gold and black text next to that purple'ish' blue dress is quite nice. if they were going to use a celebrity replacing Lindsay Lohan with maybe Claire Danes would have been an improvement. I think the problem I have with Ms Lohan is not that she’s not a pretty girl (she does look a bit old but she’s certainly not vile to look at) but that she’s become sort of a joke. I feel there are a lot of other actresses out there who take their job more seriously and who have more of an appreciation for fashion. I don’t know will be interested to see the rest of the magazine! thanks for everyone posting the pictures of the cover!

ooh the poses make my eyes bleed... for a 2nd i thought that pic from edit is lindsay but obviously it isnt

*desperately trying to find respectful words*
it sux

Does anyone else think she looks like the Bride of Chucky on the cover? Is this the best shot they took? Gilles Bensimon just needs to stop.

She did the shoot for this AWHILE ago...I remember seeing pap photos of her smoking outside a studio wearing the white YSL....

Yeah it is:doh: but the vast majority of people that read Elle in the States aren't going to know that because they don't look at/read Vogue Italia like we do^_^

:flower:
of course, but if they are trying to be a respectable publication, its really not a smart move

I must concur, she does look tremendously prematurely aged on the cover; her lifestyle, alas, is clearly becoming evident in her physicality. And also, where are the creative changes within the layout and the aesthetic of the magazine itself? continuation with the overwhelming amount of text, bland star (who has been on a September cover before, nonetheless) and mundane content. Elle will always be secondary and inferior to Harpers Bazaar and Vogue, atleast Glenda Bailey and Anna Wintour adhere to a culture of fashion, not celebrity.

those are coming on the inside...
check out this thread:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/joe-zee-named-creative-director-us-elle-52320.html

there was an article in the nytimes yesterday about why lindsay was chosen for the cover as well as the design/editorial changes inside that's posted there...

honestly, she looks like her mother on the cover, she is not fabulous nor was she ever fabulous, at least not to me...
i don't care about her feature anyway...
i've already been disappointed by the fact that she's on the cover...
now i just want to know what else is in this issue and what it's looking like now...

All those toxins she puts into her body could have something to do with that...:shock:
i really dontundertsand this.kate moss 's been smoking since she was 14,and only recently her skin started to show it,but beofre she too had rechkless lifystyle plus all th makeup at shows nd photoshoots,nd yet she looked so young

So disppapointes to see that hte cover lay out is not changed at all!

whats wrong with Lindsays boobs, that just looks awfull :/

The magazine still looks crappy to me...and don't even get me started on the cover girl.

Sigh, it's a bit depressing when people assume you buy magazines for the celebrities on the cover. Especially with Lohan....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->