US Elle September 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Gilles Bensimon

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
Source: wwd.com

OLD NEWS: In just a few short weeks, Lindsay Lohan will be on the September covers of Maxim and Elle — and while the timing couldn't be better for Maxim, some argue Elle might not share the same fate. Maxim readers probably won't care that Lohan could be headed behind bars; in fact, that probably will only increase her appeal to its babe-hungry readers. But Elle readers seeking pages of fashion and style advice might be turned off by another Lohan arrest and pending court date, which will take place just days after the magazine hits newsstands.

Sources said Elle's interview and photo shoot took place prior to Lohan's stint in rehab, so it's likely the story doesn't include any discussion of her most recent run-in with the law. A spokeswoman for Elle said the magazine won't comment on the issue until it hits newsstands on Aug. 14. A Maxim spokesman confirmed the magazine went to press three weeks ago.

One thing is clear: the new Elle interview is sure to be dramatically different from the one that accompanied Lohan's appearance on the magazine's cover last September, in which she defended her dating habits. She did, however, briefly tell contributing writer Andrew Goldman that she wasn't doing cocaine. "There you have it. It's not true," she said then. Lohan later added, "My mother would take me out of the business."

cover pic from justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
her again? i really don't like her person, but i'll wait to see what the cover.

I am so tired...tired....tired...I hate Uk& US Elle's covers..so uninspiring choices in everything....And I don't want to see Lindsay Lohan everywhere. She looked so bad in the Tatler cover and uhm no.

^Yeah I feel your pain people:flower:

I'm hopeful & looking forward to seeing Joe Zee's influence w/the rest of the mag:unsure:

Lidsay Lohan is sooooooooooooooo yesterday. I'm tired of see her face on magazine covers.

Can't wait how the redesign looks. But Lohan is blaah!

as long as it's better than last year cuz last year's was the worst cover of all times,imo.
cant wait to see the new redesigned elle though!

god, when will she finally disappear???! and Elle is not worth buying anyways, i can't even remember when i bought my last issue, must have been years ago.....no wonder!

I am really hoping that the hoopla surrounding Lindsay will not take away from what I know must be incredibly hard work done by Joe Zee and the Elle team for the revamp. Even though Lindsay is swiftly moving from famous to infamous I look forward to this issue. Supposedly Joe Zee & Co. have redone the whole magazine and if there every was a magazine in dire need of fresh life its Elle. The August issue was very promising in terms of editorial content and articles and if it gets better then there is most certainly hope for the magazine.

i don't understand lohan's hype -_- i know she has a new movie coming out but still...

WOW she really is everywhere. :(

But lets hope its at least a new,different fresh cover not shot by Bensimon. :innocent: I know,i know but a girl can hope. :ninja:

Supposedly Joe Zee & Co. have redone the whole magazine and if there every was a magazine in dire need of fresh life its Elle.

Hopefully they didn't snub the typical studio cover as it's practically begging for a makeover.

Small pic of cover from The New York Times today August 2, 2007
Cover shot by: Gilles Bensimon
snapshot by MMA

Pictures from editorial shot by Matthias Vriens
image source | nytimes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs