US Elle September 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Gilles Bensimon

she photographs exceptionally well. i think she should just model/ad campaign for the rest of her tainted career. we all know that she cannot be taken seriously in the acting world any more. + I agree that the cover spread makes her look old...

"Made in America"
Photographed by Doug Inglish
Styled by Joe Zee
Models: Elena Baguci (Marilyn)

Scanned by me

Thank you for the scans, seanutbutter!:D

But does anyone else notice that Elle always uses older models that are way beyond their prime? They're nice eds, but still.

The cover looks like a usual Elle cover with all those words crammed in, but I thought the contents were great and interesting. There's a lot of interesting stuff to read, a lot of fashion and a little more artsy than before. Don't have a clue who the models are... But Charlotte Gainsbourg! Love.
Is it just me? Forget the Lilo cover (they should have put Charlotte instead!), they bashed her anyway in that unflattering cover story, but what do you guys think?

The cover looks like a usual Elle cover with all those words crammed in, but I thought the contents were great and interesting. There's a lot of interesting stuff to read, a lot of fashion and a little more artsy than before.

You're not alone with your opinion. From what I've flipped through so far, the articles and editorials seem to have a far more technical side of fashion to them than before.

can anyone scan page 192, please? :blush:
I was told that there's a pix of Natalie Wood on that page, and I loooove her

I believe this is what you're looking for. :smile:

From the article "Knitting Circle":

Scanned by me

"Charlotte Je t'aime"
Photographed by Tom Munro
Styled by Aleksandra Woroniecka

Scanned by me

But does anyone else notice that Elle always uses older models that are way beyond their prime?
I know right?Carmen Maria Hilestad in july,Liisa Winkler in august and now Georgina.I swear they have a bucket containing older,totally out of the spotlight(well,not totally true for Georgina,but)model names,and they randomly pick one every month.:lol:
EDIT:oh great,my 1000th post is a complaint,aha!

Last edited by a moderator:
she photographs exceptionally well. i think she should just model/ad campaign for the rest of her tainted career. we all know that she cannot be taken seriously in the acting world any more. + I agree that the cover spread makes her look old...

I agree...and she seems to be liked more for her outrageous behavior in the fashion world...hence the campaigns and countless magazine covers...

Gosh I'm tired to see the same faces over and over. Why Lindsay Lohan again? Put Alison Lohman instead... she's prettier, better and cooler.

I'm really interested in the Rosanne @ Ford editorial.
I presume she's Rosanne Doosje from the WWModels agency from Holland?
Could someone please scan it?

Elle's fashion pieces sound interesting. I'll be picking this issue up, if only for the Charlotte Gainsbourg ed because I love her dearly! I agree that Lohan looks well aged on the cover, very Dina Lohan like and I'm sorry but I just don't find her interesting or particularly attractive anymore. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->