Liv Tyler

I agree she looks very elegant there. The roses fit very well.

She's a great choice for the campaign if the message they want to send is sweet yet slow woman-child. But who knows, maybe they'll perform some kind of miracle in the post-op and the ad will absolutely sparkle with vitality and grace.
I believe this campaign will be for Givenchy's Audrey fragrance? Fitting spokesgirl choice as both actresses skate through their roles by charm and charm alone. Although I do believe Hepburn to have been by far a much better actress than Tyler. At least Hepburn brought a modicum of depth to her roles. And in terms of personal style and carriage, not many modern day actress could touch her.

Very Irresistible Givenchy website link :
http://www.parfums.givenchy.fr/html/viguk/

VeryIrresistible.jpg

Images de Parfums

I'm sure the ad will turn out wonderfully...seems like Liv can't take a bad shot. I think even in the shot at the top she doesn't look that bad. She always ads a hint of elegance to whatever she does.

I can't wait to see the final product. :heart:

Originally posted by trean@May 4th, 2003 - 5:09 am
:shock: Very...manly :shock:
maybe cause she IS a man..

HAH!

jp jp ..anyways, i dont like her that much ..she too masculine.

i love the way this perfume smells, sooooo incredible!!!!

I liked what I saw ad-wise

liv looks gorgeous....

she said in an interview how people sometimes want her to lose weight... but she is at the weight that is her normal body type. her bone frame is not for a thin/waif figure... so if she did lose weight, she would look odd and hollow faced.

i love that she said this. she is a doll. and a true beauty.

I LOVE her too, she is beautiful - and has her own distinct personal style

:heart:

o.k. , i am really sure the girl in that picture with the perfume bottle is not her. i am so sure because it has no similarity whatsoever with how she actually looks, and did they change her bone structure and nose on the computer, as well??? :rolleyes: :blink:

Liv Tyler

Liv was the host of UNICEF snowflake lighting ceremony on the 20th in NYC. :heart:

Sorry, I couldn't post the images in one post :wacko:

She's so darling. She looks classic in black. And nobody wears red lipstick quite like Liv.

:heart: Rock Royalty. B)

She looks fabulous! I adore her. Did you hear about her being told to lose weight and she was just like no, I won't. I :heart: her.

People write the most outrageous things. I once did an interview for a very beautiful, large fashion magazine, and the writer was a man, and it was right after September 11, and I was feeling emotional and vulnerable. The journalist said witin the first 20 minutes of the interview, "So I want to talk about your weight problem. A very famous editor once told me that if you could stay skinny, you'd be bigger than Gwyneth Paltrow." My heart just stopped. I was like, I don't want to be Gwyneth Paltrow. I want to be me. I love Gwyneth for what she is, but I was really enraged after the fact, because that really affected me. That was a really irresponsible thing for him to say, because I don't have a weight problem and I never have, and just because I don't starve myself and I'm not a size four at 5'10" doesn't mean that I have a weight problem. I just felt like, what a rude and horrible thing to say. He interviewed one of my girlfriends, Kate Hudson, for that piece as well, and he asked her basically the same thing about me, and she just like tore him a new hole. She was so great!

:lol: :heart:

i love her too and think she is a beauty!

I've never been a big fan of her..I don't know why..she just doesn't really appeal to me..someone has said I kind of look like her in a photo I have of myself. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"