Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth+Olsen+Cocktails+Martha+Marcy+May+eWi4LRUOKb1l.jpg
Elizabeth+Olsen+Cocktails+Martha+Marcy+May+USd1_wqOUl8l.jpg

zimbio

I like how she has a normal smile with teeth instead of ducklips.

This is something I would never wear personally, but she totally rocks this outfit. It looks awesome on her, and so does she :D!!
Can't wait to see more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3NDqJkHOs

Sharon Waxman interviews with directors of Silent House Laura Lau and Chris Kentis and star Elizabeth Olsen

she seems to have a good head on her shoulders, hope she keeps it that way (wish I beleve that if she goes by her sisters she will) and the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I absolutely love her style and more! I love her candid smiles. :wub:

she is quite cute but for me, although she is prettier, her sisters are special with their features. Other thing is that if she has "it" factor.

Wow she is so beautiful, i NEVER knew she had a thread! With her getting more roles, i really hope this means we get more pictures!! I would NEVER wish the paparazzi on anyone, but i hope we get more pictures somehow ^_^

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1656410

Sundance's Rising Star Elizabeth Olsen Discusses Acting And Breaking Out From Her Famous Sisters
Posted 8 hrs ago by Eric Ditzian in Sundance 2011, Video
FROM HOLLYWOOD CRUSH: Around this time last year, Elizabeth Olsen was known — if she was know at all — as the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley. She was enrolled in NYU’s theatre program and had been auditioning for Broadway and Off-Broadway plays. But she’d made the conscious decision to avoid the career arc — filled with Hollywood highs and tabloid lows — of her sisters.
Only last January did she begin actively seeking out movie work. Now here she is at the Sundance Film Festival, about to achieve breakout status based on her two new films, “Silent House” and “Martha Marcy May Marlene.” It’s been a long time coming for the 21-year-old, but it was worth the wait if it meant not being exposed to the same spotlight that Mary-Kate and Ashley were as pre-teen stars.

source: mtv.com

Again, she shows a very good head and seems really grounded and down to earth. The Olsen family did a great job educating their children.

As for Lizzie being the prettier one, for me Ashley still is better looking one, her face and her pose just reflects something of a old Hollywood, She's is gorgeous but there is something else that surround her that puts her above her sisters. I remember reading something on to different magazines that, somehow struck a chord and I believe is what makes her special and a mystery, basely they were saying that Ashley' eyes are of an old soul.

"...she's tiny and quite, quite perfect. She's lived a thousand lives, yet not one of them shows on her 20-year-old face. Until you in her eyes, which are knowing and grave and belong to someone a decade older." - Jessica Brinton, 2006.
"She exudes a confident sophistication that seems far beyond her actual age, scarcely 20 years old."- Nylon magazine, 2006

"don't tell me", Ashley says and laughs, equal part imp and old soul. "Let me be surprised." - Marie-Claire, 2007

But going back to Lizzie, she seems to have a more "normal" style with a little mix of Ashley's one.

PS - I can't edit the previews post, maybe some mod could remove it? Thanks

Actress Elizabeth Olsen speaks during the 'Silent House' Premiere at the Holiday Village III Theater during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival on January 21, 2011 in Park City, Utah.

Actress Elizabeth Olsen attends the Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2011 in Park City, Utah.

Actress Elizabeth Olsen poses for a portrait during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival at The Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift on January 22, 2011 in Park City, Utah.
Elizabeth+Olsen+Silent+House+Portraits+2011+X0AfBgZJue2l.jpg
Elizabeth+Olsen+Silent+House+Portraits+2011+Ordb_-3JSsSl.jpg

Actress Sarah Paulson, actress Elizabeth Olsen and director Sean Durkin pose for a portrait during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival at The Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift on January 22, 2011 in Park City, Utah.
Elizabeth+Olsen+Martha+Marcy+May+Marlene+Portraits+TzW3-xUOeuzl.jpg

Elizabeth+Olsen+Martha+Marcy+May+Marlene+Portraits+Xfhy0JSbz1Hl.jpg

getty, zimbio

She has been getting great reviews at Sundance. Variety compared her to Maggie Gyllenhaal (similar eyes, which is actually true!) and Angelina Jolie (lips).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->