Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (November 2010 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Ash at that MET. That cut-out dress was amazing on her.

This past year I have been pretty disappointed in some of their outfits. Maybe I have just come to expect something more. Is this just me?

This past year I have been pretty disappointed in some of their outfits. Maybe I have just come to expect something more. Is this just me?
^no it's not just you. I used to be obsessed with their style, but now not so much, tho occasionally they'll wear something that I really like:rolleyes:

ashley out with Justin (not in the picture) 19th Feb

normal_3-4.jpg

it seems that hat is the new favorite thing of Ash. Wish we get a better view of what she's wearing, I can't decide if the "color" thing is a long skirt or a scarf.

As to the Mets picture, that's one of my favorite Ash' events dress, like someone said, she make it look sexy without being sluty.

Source: Olsenobsessive.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember that pic - it was when MK was in Norway for Nate's exhibition, i think.

In post #914...is that really MK? Looks like a homeless woman sifting through a garbage can.

^wow, new boyfriend! why media is so fast to know about this.. :lol:

p.s: he's so handsome.. :P

Yes, that´s him.

yea, both of you're right, the guy that every single gossip site is mentioning as MK's new boyfriend is Seth Campbell. here's a picture with the 2 man (PV on the left and Seth on the right), on a shallow note, I hope she's dating PV, he's way hotter :P

DSC_6150.jpg

Source: Billy Farrell Agency

I'm sure M.K and "Seth" have been photographed together before. Like last year before.

That gold dress M.K is wearing at the Met Gala on the previous page - she looks really pretty.

I like MK's outfit (from what I can see/tell) if not for that shawl/coat/sweater thing she has covering herself!

Source: eyeprime: MK (the site mistake the girls and mention her has Ashley) and Mystery Man dine at Madeo in West Hollywood, Feb 22

Wonder if she had that pants glue on, I think in the last candies, since December, she had them always on. I like her shirt.

olsen_eyeprime_53.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_52.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_51.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_50.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_49.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_48.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics