Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (November 2010 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to decide how I feel about this new turn their style has taken... :unsure:

It's like they're trying so hard to be trendsetters now, like lets throw on random pieces of fur, giant boots and pout.

sorry again, I can't upload them from my acount so links to Mary-KateandAshleyImages.com

Ashley and Mary-Kate at LAX 27th Feb

http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=2527&pos=3

http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=2527&pos=2

http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=2527&pos=1

http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=2527&pos=0

I never though i would say this, because of the fur, but that hat is starting to grow on me:blink:

Hope the LAX without the dog means that the girls are moving near to Paris FW.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Absolutely love what Ash is wearing in these :ninja: It's like, crazy hobo with a really sophisticated twist...

It's like they're trying so hard to be trendsetters now, like lets throw on random pieces of fur, giant boots and pout.

personally i feel it's the exact opposite...
i don't think they're trying at all...they are just putting on what feels good to them, and don't care if it doesn't go together...

m-k's coat...:wub:

personally i feel it's the exact opposite...
i don't think they're trying at all..

I agree! I don't think they ever try hard. They always wear
what they want.

Ash is dressed sort of cute in these candids...:lol::P

Ash's airport look is cool and kooky, but I don't get her. She acts like she wants to shun attention and not be photographed as like a "fashion icon" (skipping red carpets, wearing mom jeans and other random things repeatedly) and then she turns up at the airport in a massive fur hat and jeweled heels- because THAT won't draw people's attention.

I think MK is just her crazy self most of the time, but these photos to me are further proof that Ash actually cares a LOT (maybe even more) about her image and how she is perceived, even when it looks like she doesn't.

ashley does look good and i agree its hobo with an injection of luxe.

WTF is Ashley wearing?
Horrible blue shirt and skirt combo, horrible heels,
horrible overwear and horrible hat.
:sick::ninja::doh:
I have lost the hope now.

I so agree!!!:shock: But I feel like they've been doing this for quite some time now...

I'm wondering what the girls feel about the whole John Galliano mess, especially after the video that surfaced and considering that Justin Bartha is Jewish. If they were releasing "influence" today would he still be feature in it? :ninja:

and has for the last pictures I always find hilarious that no matter what there's always someone to criticize their footwear, they are wrong if they wear snickers... slippers....flats....tombs.... high heels, next time they should try going barefooted at the airport...oops Ashley already, partially, did that :innocent:

Here are the pics :
tumblr_lhdvgjvyQv1qa42jr
tumblr_lhdvguDmHh1qa42jr

terrysdiary

They look close to him, that's cute.

And aw, I always like seeing them both :wub:

Ashley's hat is starting to grow on me too :unsure:

first time i didnt think terry looked like a total pervert .. well, for the most part anyway

I can't give you more Karma, so thanks for uploading those pictures Valentine27 :flower:

I know what you mean marjanthelion, he actually looks nice in that pic, and, as far as I can remember, every picture he did with the girls is pretty tame for him. the only one that could be seen as a little out there is the one were Ash is giving both fingers.
Is nice that they are close and I guess that growing up next to Bob Saget has immunized them to anything pervert (to still marjanthelion word) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->