Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (May 2012 - April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilee

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! Gossip and other off topic talk should be posted in the MK&A Gossip thread in Rumour Has It.
  • Please remember there is NO WEIGHT TALK in star style threads
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]149665[/split]

Thank you!

Mary-Kate Olsen heading out in NYC (May 4) - Celebrity-gossip.net
2hhlphe.jpg
wlqg4m.jpg

3006yhs.jpg
14sk1lz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh this leather jacket is pretty old! They both wore it back in 05/06! I adore them for that <3

I was just wondering if it was those same jackets. Love that they're constantly pulling out old pieces.

Love the blonder hair and that jacket is really nice, Ashley first wore it 5 years ago. The shoes are awful though.

yMp5e.jpg

PEREZHILTON.COM

I think she probably has the back of the shoes folded down to stop them rubbing.

nice to see her again. but i want to see them together again! cant wait for the met.. is ash confirmed too??

^It's obvious that Ashley is going to be there too I think!

Love the way they are always bringing back their "old" clothes, isn't the coat Chanel?
Not sure about the shoes yet but she looks good.

I like this outfit. And I actually like the shoes. I believe they are Haider Ackermann SS12.

Only MK could wear shoes like that without giving a damn f**k :lol: :lol:

LOVE the shoes, and the jacket was custom-made if I remember correctly.

her coat and jeans are great but too much layered style (long cardigan, long scarf) is so redundant. if you over layer your outfit, you look like hobo.

Last edited by a moderator:
MK looks so haggard and old in those latest pics. Her hair also looks really damaged.

I love that I'm not the only one who recognizes the leather jacket and green coat (the fur vest is from years ago also). I love this forum for that!

Looking forward to see what they wear tomorrow at the MET. Hope MK gets rest by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->