Louis Vuitton Core Values Luggage and Travel by Annie Leibovitz

I really like the one on the bath.
The photo composition and how luxurious it looks makes the photo for me.

The goggles are the over kill for me. Speedos in the bath I can buy for the sake of the image, but goggles?

Neither shots seem... Natural.
I can't see Phelps sitting around having tea and playing chess. It also looks like she is staring at his ridiculous hair. The second shot is just awkward, he looks so angry and out of place with the goggles and speedos.

Couldn't Michael had sported some LV swim trunks and be photographed in something more epic than a tub?

I think Michael look's dapper in that LV suit, though to be honest it doesn't really seem like his style. I always thought he would be more relaxed and goofy so I was a bit surprised to see these adverts. And as for the one in the bath it's a nice little nod to his swimming career. Let's be real though, does Michael actually carry LV? Or was this done more for his mom and sisters (and if so, what a good son/brother! :lol:)? But either way, these are a nice set of pictures and I look forward to seeing them in the pages of fashion magazines.

I must be the only person who finds him ugly, In the first shot posted I wish his mouth was closed and the suit looks so ill fitting... his body is of course hot, but shove a paper bag over his head and call it a day, for god sakes.

The only Core Values ad I've ever loved or liked was Catherine Deneuve's, for me, hers is the only one that has touched upon LV's 'Core Values', effortlessly traveling in style, the rest have been randomly cast...

^Oh no, trust me you aren't the only one who finds Phelps ugly. I can remember when I was younger all my friends and I had pictures of him in our locker (don't judge, we were on the swim team, it was practically a requirement:lol:), it was for the abs not the face, and we'd say he wasn't very good-looking (well, he did look really gawky when he was younger). But I personally, think he's gotten better looking with age. Though, my sister would beg to differ. So I'm sure that other's would agree with you as well.

But Phelps makes the cutest facial expressions, I dont think hes ugly IMO

He's not ugly at all. Is he beautiful? No, but he's certainly not ugly. He seems like a nice guy too, so go him.

You may have read on numerous other websites yesterday that Louis Vuitton has a new campaign starring American swimmer Michael Phelps in a bath...

Turns out they don't.

We're amazed that so many sites thought it was a print-ready Louis Vuitton campaign image.
FTAPE

^So is it a parody of the core values luggage adverts? Or is it real? Now I'm a bit confused. :unsure:

^I was talking about the pic with Larisa Latynina, I am sorry for the misunderstood :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->