Louis Vuitton Mens S/S 10 Paris

God I am looking at this collection long and hard (wow that sounds sexual... lol) but I cannot find anything original or anything I remotely like excluding the sublime bags. Weird. Usually, I like the LV outings.

Anyone up for bags and shoes? :blush:

bag01.jpg
bag02.jpg

bag03.jpg
bag04.jpg

bag05.jpg
bag06.jpg

bag07.jpg
bag08.jpg

bag25.jpg
bag26.jpg

bag27.jpg
bag29.jpg

bag32.jpg

all from catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
I LVOE it.

Sure, it's nothing particularly original, but I just can't help but like it. It's easy, summery, athletic...and I love the shorts worn with shoes and socks. And speaking of the shoes, I love them (not really into the sandals, but I just am not really a sandals kind of guy)...if I could afford them, I would be buying all of the Oxfords, glitter and otherwise!

And MAN, the casting is so yummy!

The bags look like Valextra actually. :(

Still stunning of course.

if i could have anything from this collection they'd be the shoes. they're IT for me in this collection. gorgeous shoes and not including the sandals.

The shoes are gorgeous, but they always are with LV.

i want to love the shoes, but the socks (being loose and huge and all!) are too distracting.

the clean lines of soberness of the bags is really nice...

some really nice pieces. i really like the shorts! i really like the pants! honestly i really like everything LOL

GOLD shoes please :smile:

I’ll take the footwear, the bags and the sunglasses, please. The rest they can keep for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->