Louis Vuitton Prices

so with the really bad economy are the prices of LV going down?

so with the really bad economy are the prices of LV going down?

nope, in fact there is going to be a price increase. the rumour is Nov 15th but it might actually come Jan 2009 instead.

i remember reading an article claiming studies show the sale of luxury goods actually go up when the economy is down.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, in fact there is going to be a price increase. the rumour is Nov 15th but it might actually come Jan 2009 instead.

i remember reading an article claiming studies show the sale of luxury goods actually go up when the economy is down.
OMG..I heard about the rumor too...
so will it be Nov or Jan?

haven't prices already gone up over the summer? for example the classic Speedy is selling for more now than back in May or so this year (by 10 percent or so).....

^ yes it did in the summer....but they go up on a regular basis (in the past couple years it seems to have become more frequent....about once every season or 3-4 months!!).

the items go up between 4-10% usually but sometimes they may increase prices in one country but not another if the exchange rate has changed drastically between the two.

miumiu77, i haven't heard anything conclusive. it's either November 15th or in January.

Price increase?! Womp womp. I was hoping to get a Speedy (yeah still don't have one) soon but probably not going to make it if it's going to be November 15. I guess luxury brand like LV doesn't need to worry about the economy, never going on sale and in fact increasing the prices on us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->