Louis Vuitton S/S 2015 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

I agree it feels a bit too repetitive, I think we can blame the bosses at Louis Vuitton and brands attempt to emulate the Hedi Slimane effect at Saint Laurent, creating an instantly recognisable aesthetic. I just don't think that formula works here.

Wowza at Jennifer! She can teach all these models a thing or two. The amount of emotion she conveys is amazing!

Agree, it should have been her campaign alone in my opinion, the others are unnecessary sidekicks.

Why must there be bag in every.single.panel? How gauche.

I hate the pretentiousness of them calling it a 'curated series' when it's clearly just another ad campaign. :rolleyes:

Also, this season is going to super-suck, diversity-wise.

Aw, Freja is perfect. :heart: Anyway, the video looks so much better than the actual outcome, which is quite depressing because of the awful airbrushing.

The Freja one is nice, IMO. Is it crazy that the still shots draw me in more than those with the models?

complete campaign

Louis Vuitton official release

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja looks amazing!, and the clothes looks much better on her. But I echo the comments about Annie's terrible photoshop, with the best set for the campaign (that central park view!) David Sims would have done perfectly this set.

Jennifer also looks great.

why do they persist with jean campbell?

freja and marte totally outshine everyone

That shot with the bag on the chair has something a bit instagram about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back