Louis Vuitton's "Attrape-Rêves" Fragrance 2018: Emma Stone

The first shot is beautiful, and would be great for a magazine cover. Second one would work better for Hugo Boss. But I'm over Emma. Maybe they should've given this campaign to her at an earlier point in her career.

And I don't think LV should be doing fragrances. They really don't know how to market them. Last time it was 7/8 in one go, all completely unrelated. There's not even a factor tying them together. And this bottle looks identical to the others. How odd.

It's really sad when a brand is not even trying to be aspirational. Emma is cute but quite bland as a fashion icon. Add that to the very commercial direction of LV...Not good!
And I don't think LV should be doing fragrances. They really don't know how to market them. Last time it was 7/8 in one go, all completely unrelated. There's not even a factor tying them together. And this bottle looks identical to the others. How odd.
No, i think that fragrances are actually good for them. It smells good, good quality, packaging and all. The real problem is more in terms of positionning.
They are doing some type of Frederic Malle/Tom Ford private blend kind of things but at the same time, they are using a very generic Dior/Basic LVMH type of communication around it.

They are treating Vuitton as a fashion brand when their heritage is not that at all. Hermes campaigns are great because it's all about the fantasy, the brand and the product...

LVMH has all the money, resource and manpower in fashion industry and this is what they come out?
i guess ppl are busy pleasing their boss, they rather do sth safe to keep their jobs rather than be bold and inspirational

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->