Lv Brogue Pump

meowmix

Reaction score
p10644424_ph_althero_Black.jpg
BLACK
p10644424_ph_althero_Mocha.jpg
MOCHA

It really depends on what you're planning to wear with them.
I like the mocha ones better though.

hm i think i'll wear them with my skirt suits...

oh yeah...softgrey, you have the black ones right? do they eventually stretch at all? i tried on the 35.5 and it was a little snug. fit well on my leftfoot but lil uncomfy on the right...then i tried the 36.5 and that was just too big, so i'm THINKING maybe 36...

I prefer the black to the Mocha - They are both beautiful though :smile: :heart:

Surprisingly, I really like them. I'll have to go with the mocha.. it's very nice :heart:

I really like em! :blush: Both colors are great, but my preference would be the mocha.

I like them both :blush: But if you hava a lot of black coats, skirts and jackets I would get them in black. The mocha ones would be my choice as I have lots of brown clothes.

I said mocha... Mainly because I can picture them working really well with clothes like browns and maroon etc based on the design

hmm...i have mostly blk clothes and jackets i think...but i just got a big grey coat fo the season.. the diff between the two is actually quite subtle. i guess im going for a classic look...

black for me! the mocha one are just as beautiful- just more novelty than the black ones. easier to wear black..and besides, who ever complains about black not being classy? good luck!
:wink:

I love black. If you have mostly black clothes, go with the black.

either my computer isnt how it should be or im colour blind, but they look the same to me :unsure:

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 7 2004, 04:50 AM
either my computer isnt how it should be or im colour blind, but they look the same to me :unsure:
[snapback]421329[/snapback]​
It's a very subtle difference.

...hence why it's so difficult :(
raawr!! why is eluxury being stupid?! has anyone ordered from them recently?

They look a bit similar in colour but they have a lot of small differences, mainly in the textures.
I prefer the mocha ones because they look more stylish, i prefer the textures and i prefer the contrast between the gold and brown. They also look more atractive to me. :wink:

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 6 2004, 04:09 AM
oh yeah...softgrey, you have the black ones right? do they eventually stretch at all? i tried on the 35.5 and it was a little snug. fit well on my left foot but lil uncomfy on the right...then i tried the 36.5 and that was just too big, so i'm THINKING maybe 36...
[snapback]420252[/snapback]​

hi mewomix...yes i have the black...they're gorgeous... :heart:
no-patent leather really doesn't stretch at all...they are pretty roomy though because of the round toe...i think when i first put on the 38 i thought it was too tight...but the 38.5 was WAY big...i think the inner sole makes it hard to slip the shoe on your foot...i think it makes the shoe stay on better when you walk though...

i say get the size you usually get...whatever that is... :flower:
i think you should hurry...the black is already sold out here in ny... :wink:

thanks so much for the input softgrey...everyone!! i decided to go with the mocha ones...cause i ended up also getting the plain bow pumps in black... i ended up ordering the 36 because the 36.5 were just a little loose, but the 35.5 were a bit painful and since they don't stretch and i'm hoping to get some use out of these... 36 it was! again thanks!! :flower:

I went with Mocha. Brown's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->