MacBook

^^^I know you already know this and you're not clueless-- but, if your MBP has a matte display, do not spray any liquids on it to clean. Just a wipe it gently with a moist papertowel, and if you have a microfibre clothe (like the ones used to clean eyeglasses with) to wipe off any remaining moisture will do just fine.

There's absolutely no need to buy any of the specialized cleaners for your MBP (or iPad, iPhone...).

Does anyone know where I can get a decent protective case for my macbook pro? speck is already barely selling any...

^^^I'm not a fan of these protective cases. Unless you're all thumbs, you really don't need a case. A sleeve is more ideal since scratches, bumps, etc are most prone when you're traveling with your notebook. Zagg makes this protective skin if you're the paranoid-- or all-thumbs type:

http://www.zagg.com/search/search.php?keyword=macbook+pro

The application is kind of a hassle if you're not familiar with the process since it involves spraying with a water-solution, and squeegeeing the moisture out.

I'm in dire need of a traveling sleeve/bag for my Macbook. I was going to get a Marc by Marc one but the appeal has dwindled.

Do you guys have any recommendations for a chic sleeve? Which one do you own? :flower:

I'm sorry to sound clueless here but what are the chances Apple will come up with a new macbook air/pro on september when the new iphone is unveiled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->