Madonna & Guy : Divorce Confirmed

This is actually quite sad. It's known that Madonna is an egomaniac but sad none the less. It's weird that she can have everything and be the most famous woman but she can't have a stable healthy marriage.

It's really sad... It's just incredible how so many marriages can't seem to last in this day and age! Famour or not famous.. It's so depressing.

I can't imagine how much more insane it must be when you're that famous, always in the public eye... a legend of pop culture! I don't think people who have seen and lived what she probably has can still have a normal life, let alone marriage.. If such a thing exists anyway.

I thought he was good for her too.. Guy seems to me like a down to earth guy, who could balance her out maybe. But at the same time.. when you're so different, and lives are so different, busy schedules and kids.... I guess it's just too easy to drift apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sad. They seemed like a great couple so this was quite shocking (well at least for me). The best of luck to both of them. Did they have a pre-nup agreement by the way?

Let's please just stop the endless debate on whether Madonna can or cannot sing & stay on topic.

Thank you.

I think it's quite sad. They seemed so happy. And it's always difficult and hearbreaking when a marriage breaks up. It's a shame though that her kids will be in the middle of it.

I cannot stand the 2000's Madonna(I used to like her before she turned esoteric) but Guy strikes me as an incredibly conceited guy, The worse type of British toff, I cannot say I'm sorry if they get divorced.

I just read it and I cant believe it! I really liked them as a couple... However, I think she likes latin man... I mean Lolas father is latin... and now Alex Rodriguez lol... anyways, later on we will see how much Guy askes for...

I´m kind of happy because i never really liked Guy.

Like tr ro posted, she looks like she´s more into latino guys, just pure curiosity: I´m reading her biography and Jellybean Benitez and Carlos look really similar to me. :smile:
....and much more handsome and interesting than Guy. :P

Bean1.jpg
gg_carlos1.jpg

Jelly Bean / Carlos & Madonna

pics from
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]freestylemusic and madonnalicious
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read the tell-all book of Madonna's brother. Christopher stated countless times how much he hated Guy. Apparently, Guy was also the reason why Christopher's relationship with Madonna got strained. Now that Guy and Madonna are over, I wonder if Madonna and Christopher would start talking again?

really sad to hear....i thought maybe they'd find a way to work things out... i feel sorry for both of them and for the kids too.. i wish them all the best :heart:

What is up with A-rod and Madonna?. I know he is her type. The way his wife looks and two of the women he has had an affair with have been similar.

I think Guy and Sienna would make a fantastic couple. She loves men with children.

i think she needs to go back to Carlos Leon for a number of reasons

One small reason is that he is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy hotter than Guy! :lol:

Ok ... im on team Guy here .. I think hes hotter .. but Im latin so there you go ... there are a whole bunch of Carlos a stonethrow away -literally-

About this .. Im sad ... Madge may be full of it but I do believe she made an effort ... i remember when guy released some movie and she was like "Im the wife" and on the "Im gonna tell you a secret" doc she seemed to put her family first ...

On another note ... she's kinda changing ... remember the black singer whos been with her forever? shes gone! and the her brother .. and now Guy? Poor Madge!

PS Lola is SO effin cute .. I love it when she speaks french!

i am also team guy. definitely. and i dont understand why so many people here support madonna. if someone is egocentric and all.. its probably Her Madgesty (lol, btw). poor children, they will have to stay with her (minus Lola, cause she seemes more bonded with her biological father).

i hope guy will find a better woman to live with without neglecting his director's career. as i mentioned previously he should focus on directing and branching out in business without her as a burden.

i am of course terribly sorry if anyone is a devoted madonna fan and feels offended, but i 've been watching her for so many years. and i have no high opinion of her image and personality and that includes this Malawian adaption, which was ridiculous.

and they had no pre-nup. its been mentioned several times on cnn.

On another note ... she's kinda changing ... remember the black singer whos been with her forever? shes gone! and the her brother .. and now Guy? Poor Madge!

Well if the rumors are true Guy is a homophobe and made her ditch her gay brother and gay friends.

And I have heard Nikki ( the backup singer) wouldn't study Kaballah so Madge gave her the boot.

Nikki and Christopher are still close, so that speaks volumes. Maybe Madge will try repairing some of her relationships that got severed during her marriage...

It looks like she is done with London, hopefully she loses that ridiculous accent.

Well if the rumors are true Guy is a homophobe and made her ditch her gay brother and gay friends.

And I have heard Nikki ( the backup singer) wouldn't study Kaballah so Madge gave her the boot.

HAHAHAH .. shes SUCH a despot ... Guy a homophobe?

Well, after seing him "wrestling" with his bodyguards on hr documentary ... I honestly DONT care what ppl say about it ... those images spoke VOLUMES

A new chapter for both of them, I wonder what direction their respective work will take after this experience. I hope the divorce itself doesn't turn into a three-ring circus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camnewton100k
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->