Mills awarded $48.6M from McCartney

he married a hot blonde with one good leg just as much as she married the rich old man.
I think Mills is hideous. I actually believed her at first when she said she wasn't a prostitute because I could not believe men would pay that much money for her.
He should have gotten a prenup
AFAIK, prenups are not binding in the UK. Correct me if I'm wrong.
What kind of a charitable person would say this :
Better question: what kind of charitable person would claim giving 80% of her money to charity and have no proof any donation whatsoever either in letters from charity or in tax return record.

Ok, now I see why people hate her (don't blame me, I couldn't care less about mr. McCartney and his private life) but I agree with those who say that they're both wrong. He wanted to prove to the world that he still had his mojo and she was a gold digger looking for a sugar daddy. Match made in heaven if it wasn't for one inexistent, therefore unsigned pre-nup.

I really can't feel that badly for Paul McCartney... he married a hot blonde with one good leg just as much as she married the rich old man. They're both morons, I think. He should have gotten a prenup, but a mega wealthy old man who's in it for the ya-ya's shouldn't be surprised when the ex-model ex-wife wants his money. I dunno.

EXACTLY. I don't like her at all but serves him right for getting married without a pre-nup, especially considering he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars!

^ What's wrong with believing in love? He has only been married one other time and it was to the love of his life who didn't care a thing about his money. It's easy for a man who is grieving over his dead wife to be sweet talked by a "supposed" charity worker with a disability. He probably believed her and thought she was a genuine person. I personally would have gotten a pre nup but come on were talking about a hippie beetle here.

Attachments

• 1043753793_c4f98bae32.jpg
    1043753793_c4f98bae32.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • beatles1970hair.jpg
    beatles1970hair.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad she got all this money, they are both adults, he married a young women against everyone's best advice and now he just wanted to cut her of his life like nothing happened. This is a divorce both parties are guilty of something.

I just hope this is over for good, the tasteless jokes about her leg are more than i can stand, it's the most boring love story ever, and they are both incredibly self centered. Good riddance.

heather mills is gold digger
she want to prove world that she is good but she she is not
i am happy for paul mccartney

^Why should she get one red cent of his hard earned money? She didn't earn it, she didn't work for it, she barely contributed to it. If she was a respectable, charitable woman she wouldn't ask for any of it. Just makes me wonder if he did get a pre nup, would she have tried to break it and take him to court?
The only thing she did was have a child with him, which she probably did for the money too since she's making a big stink about their security and is using her daughter for that money. I doubt there are any threats against her or her daughter.

I'm glad she got all this money, they are both adults, he married a young women against everyone's best advice and now he just wanted to cut her of his life like nothing happened. This is a divorce both parties are guilty of something.

I just hope this is over for good, the tasteless jokes about her leg are more than i can stand, it's the most boring love story ever, and they are both incredibly self centered. Good riddance.

I couldn't agree with you more. I hope that now the media circus that has surrounded their divorce will end and we can move on to some real news- like all the sex scandals in Albany :lol:

Ashcottmanor, it could be argued that any woman who does not work outside the home deserves nothing in a divorce because she did not help earn any money. The amount Heather received may be excessive to many people, however if it gives their child a good life, perhaps it was worth it in the end.:unsure: Paul won't be in the poorhouse by any means.

^ I don't have a problem with Beatrice having a good life, she will inevitably get almost all his money as will his other children. I have a problem with the audacity Heather has to ask for more than her share (which isn't much). She expected to be treated the way she was when she was married to him and that's not what happens when you get a divorce. The gravy train stops there. And yes, for some other women it may be different, they may have contributed to their life and their children's lives in a substantial way, that's why when normal people get divorced they do split up assets and money, but for Heather to assume she has an absolute right to her husbands money that he made before they got married, just because she stayed around for four years does not make it right. Since this is the topic of Heather and Paul I was only isolating these particular people. We'll see what I say when another celebrity gets divorced.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mills is hideous. I actually believed her at first when she said she wasn't a prostitute because I could not believe men would pay that much money for her.AFAIK, prenups are not binding in the UK. Correct me if I'm wrong.Better question: what kind of charitable person would claim giving 80% of her money to charity and have no proof any donation whatsoever either in letters from charity or in tax return record.

Does anyone know if that is true?

I can't believe she threw water on that woman's face in court.

What a b*tch.

Does anyone know if that is true?
I checked it up and Prenups have indeed not legal recognition in the UK. Very few European countries actually have that system. And even in countries like the US which recognise them, it is not always enforced. Many wives managed to get the prenup overturned and got more than what was agreed. There always a loop-hole.
So I think Paul's mistake wasn't to not have a (legally void) prenup, but not to make a check-up on Heather's past like any sensible billionaire would have done. I am not even talking about the p*rn and the prostitution (which do not really say anything about someone suitability as a wife, imo), but the testimonies of all of those who have dealt with her that she is a nutjob, a compulsive liar and a gold-digger.

I'm not a romantic by far, but I find it really sad that people actually fault HIM for not getting a pre-nup?? Isn't getting married supposed to mean you trust someone? Men are can act very irrationally when they fall in love, more so than women, IMO, and Mills completely took advantage of him. He's Paul McCartney. If he was just in it to get laid by some hot blonde, he could get one that's actually hot and has both legs.

gold digger.

exactly my point. There should be divorce laws to protect people from this.

If you get divorced, you should leave with what you came in, nothing more or less. Why should i be forced to give you anything thats mine? Crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->